Ban creators of stupid threads

Ban creators of stupid threads

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Jun 08

This is really just for the general forum. Either that or limit everyone to say maybe 10 thread creations per month and that should cut down on the amount of junk knock-off threads that endless appear.

It will also free up server space.

You could even ban non-subs from creating a new thread or limit them to just a few new creations per month.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jun 08
1 edit

LOL...LOTS of people going to be gone from the forums !

We could run out of moderators too, doing that kind of thing. Now, that would simply be a terrible thing wouldn't it?

It wouldn't hurt me any, as I spend more time in the chess than the forums.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
06 Jun 08

no one would every hear from me again!

F

Moves
06 Jun 08

If you can't start a new thread because you already have started the max number, what will you do?
Answer: Use an existing thread and give your thought. There is no punishment to go out of topic in another's thread.

By the way: I have a definite proof that God does not exist, would you like to know?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 Jun 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If you can't start a new thread because you already have started the max number, what will you do?
Answer: Use an existing thread and give your thought. There is no punishment to go out of topic in another's thread.

By the way: I have a definite proof that God does not exist, would you like to know?
Take it to the spirituality forum and annoy the God botherers 😛

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
06 Jun 08

I deem this thread stupid and request the banning of uzless.

F

Moves
06 Jun 08

Originally posted by adramforall
Take it to the spirituality forum and annoy the God botherers 😛
This was a demonstration what will happen when people cannot start as many threads as they want. People will be annoyed by all hijacked threads with new off topic discussions that belongs in an entirely new thread.

The demonstration demonstrate clearly the effects.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
06 Jun 08

This was a demonstration what will happen when people cannot start as many threads as they want. People will be annoyed by all hijacked threads with new off topic discussions that belongs in an entirely new thread.

The demonstration demonstrate clearly the effects.
After you castle, how do you castle back?

P-

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
06 Jun 08

You'll stop creating the waste of time threads that's what you'll do.

If you hijack a thread, who's going to listen to you? No one listens to hijackers now anyway.

F

Moves
06 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by uzless
You'll stop creating the waste of time threads that's what you'll do.

If you hijack a thread, who's going to listen to you? No one listens to hijackers now anyway.
That's why I don't like the idea of max number of new threads by the same author. Else hijacked threads will be the effect.

If junk threads are created, that's no problem. No one reads junk threads anyway.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
06 Jun 08

That's why I don't like the idea of max number of new threads by the same author. Else hijacked threads will be the effect.

If junk threads are created, that's no problem. No one reads junk threads anyway.
😕

You're reading this one.

P-

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
09 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
😕

You're reading this one.

P-
Who made you King?

Now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Help, I'm being oppressed, I'm being oppressed!!