1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 14:24
    @wolfgang59 said
    I have in the past "spoon-fed" you when you feigned interest in Evolution
    as have others, yet your good Christian values do not cajole you into
    doing the same for others? Is it too much effort for you to evangelise?
    Really?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 14:28
    @wolfgang59 said
    You seem very happy looking at what happened 2,000 years ago with no evidence.

But not what happened in the past with evidence.

Why?
    It is the same evidence for everyone, it doesn’t mean everybody is going to agree with what it means.

You seem happy to talk about me without viewing the reasons this OP was created. A little surprised by that but not completely.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 15:31
    @kellyjay said
    No do you?
    We can fly above the earth and look at it.
    Do you have a time machine that can take us to the past to review it?
    It's the same logic. Find a youtube video that makes your point, ignore all counter-indicating data, claim the jury is still out and cover your ears.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 15:33
    @kellyjay said
    You can suggest what occurred by looking at things in the here and now, you cannot look at millions of years ago.
    Fortunately, we don't need to look at millions of years ago to confirm the theory of evolution.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 17:11
    @wildgrass said
    It's the same logic. Find a youtube video that makes your point, ignore all counter-indicating data, claim the jury is still out and cover your ears.
    Produce something to look at I don’t care or just act like it is settled and go your own way. You want to criticize me for posting what I think is important, do I follow you and tell you how I think your posting habits are flawed? There is nothing you write about as you start threads I care to bad mouth, if I don’t like what I see I will move on, I will not jump in just to tell you I am not going to bother reading or watching anything you want to discuss.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 17:13
    @wolfgang59 said
    You seem very happy looking at what happened 2,000 years ago with no evidence.

But not what happened in the past with evidence.

Why?
    There is plenty to back up what I believe is true about the past and present. You want to start an OP on that go for it.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 17:14
    @kazetnagorra said
    Fortunately, we don't need to look at millions of years ago to confirm the theory of evolution.
    You are a true believer!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 18:43
    @KellyJay

Like I said, if you were to actually go on a time travel trip 100 million years in the past you would just say this isn't Earth.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 20:51
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay

Like I said, if you were to actually go on a time travel trip 100 million years in the past you would just say this isn't Earth.
    We can make believe anything
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 21:46
    @KellyJay
    I'm just saying if push comes to shove, you will reject evolution every time in favor of godidit no matter what evidence has been shown, and that evidence over nearly 200 years now.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 02:05
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    I'm just saying if push comes to shove, you will reject evolution every time in favor of godidit no matter what evidence has been shown, and that evidence over nearly 200 years now.
    I have yet to hear of a viable theory on where did everything come from, or how did life start? The chemistry and math don’t seem to support millions of years. It seems like the more we learn the less there is to stand on for a common ancestor. I'd say the information within life is blowing what was once thought of as evidence for the last 200 years out of the water. They couldn't have known what was going on inside life, how complex it is, how much information is required.

Some here don't want to even think about it, so they AVOID it at all cost. They just claim these things are nothing to them. I can only imagine they are telling the truth, why bother themselves with facts that don't support their points of view when they think they know it all, or at least enough. Just call those that don't agree with them names and belittle them, it makes it easier to be content and happy in ignorance of possible failings of the theory.

I find it sad a few people who showed up just to tell me they were not going to watch the videos I posted, as if that was supposed to be important! To me it was sadly laughable, why write I'm not going to watch a video? If you don't want to watch a video, just don't watch the video! Do they say in every thread ever started here, I'm not going to add to this thread?
  12. Germany
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 14:43
    @kellyjay said
    You are a true believer!
    Are you a "true believer" in the globe-shaped Earth?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 16:44
    @kazetnagorra said
    Are you a "true believer" in the globe-shaped Earth?
    Sure

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree