1. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 23:56
    @moonbus said
    There is no reason at all why a constant should be an integer or anywhere near an integer. The universe has no stake in making our computations easy. If it had, pi would be 3.
    Not sure what your angle is in responding to my post in particular, but, you know, no real number can be more than 0.5 removed from an integer. Surely a miracle that merits further investigation by Metal Brain.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 00:08
    @Soothfast
    If this thread is not important in your opinion why are you posting on it?
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 00:46
    @metal-brain said
    @Soothfast
    If this thread is not important in your opinion why are you posting on it?
    Why are you posting on a science forum when all you've got to offer are harebrained conspiracy theories and numerology?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 06:31
    @soothfast said
    Why are you posting on a science forum when all you've got to offer are harebrained conspiracy theories and numerology?
    This thread has nothing to do with any conspiracy theory.
    Stop trolling. I didn't invent conspiracy theories and you believe conspiracy theories you think are not theories.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/463938-russiagate-election-meddling-mueller/
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 18:57
    @Metal-Brain
    All views published without moderation. That makes me feel all warm and toastie inside. That's what their own site says.
    So anyone pushing ANYTHING gets published there on RT.
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 19:41
    @metal-brain said
    This thread has nothing to do with any conspiracy theory.
    Stop trolling. I didn't invent conspiracy theories and you believe conspiracy theories you think are not theories.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/463938-russiagate-election-meddling-mueller/
    RT?

Yes, look at the idiot posting articles from Putin's mouthpiece on a science forum.

You have really lost the plot. You are the troll, and you have little place in a science forum. Anyone coming by here is going to step in your endless pastures of conspiratorial sheep dip and think we're all a bunch of dummies for even posting to the same threads as you.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 00:471 edit
    @soothfast said
    RT?

Yes, look at the idiot posting articles from Putin's mouthpiece on a science forum.

You have really lost the plot. You are the troll, and you have little place in a science forum. Anyone coming by here is going to step in your endless pastures of conspiratorial sheep dip and think we're all a bunch of dummies for even posting to the same threads as you.
    Does it matter who the facts come from?
    If it is false information prove it. Can't you do that?
    Of course not. That is why people resort to attacking the source. It is a desperate attempt to marginalize facts that are indisputable.

Fact: The Russiagate investigation was started by a rumor.
    Fact: The Russiagate investigation was continued by fabricating evidence because they didn't have any.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/ex-fbi-lawyer-gets-probation-falsifying-carter-page-surveillance-application-n1256179

Fabricating evidence happens when evidence does not exist. Common sense.
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 05:21
    @metal-brain said
    Does it matter who the facts come from?
    If it is false information prove it. Can't you do that?
    Of course not. That is why people resort to attacking the source. It is a desperate attempt to marginalize facts that are indisputable.

Fact: The Russiagate investigation was started by a rumor.
    Fact: The Russiagate investigation was continued by fabricating evidence be ...[text shortened]... nce-application-n1256179

Fabricating evidence happens when evidence does not exist. Common sense.
    Do you not recognize the irony of hijacking your own thread to go after me with conspiratorial rubbish having no place in the science forum, after I said you have no place in a science forum? 😉
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 07:53
    @soothfast said
    Why did you bring up conspiracy theories on the science forum and on a thread that was not about conspiracy theories until you brought it up?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree