1. e4
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 21:381 edit

A picture of my yacht ‘The Jerome Gambit’ and it’s crew.

An ‘Uncanny Tale’ Pauliewalnuts - Welshman RHP 2021

A white to play position (what would you do?)

I then sought a few RHP examples with the same theme and found two.
    the second of which, jezy - Andrew Diniz RHP 2006 is just incredible.

Then we see PXPEP - KellyJay RHP 2014 and how gaining a tempo is
    very important in all phases of the game. Here an endgame tempo is lost.

We close with a Jerome Gambit. zapiroimihai - DeltaSquare RHP 2018

Blog Post 523
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 02:10
    @greenpawn34
    An absolute joy to be in far away America and still read through your blogs. You, sir, are a truly gifted blogger. I enjoy every one of your posts.
  3. e4
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 08:28
    Hi Lilj,

Thanks. Not sure about gifted. I like to think it's different and hopefully mild relief.

It also helps me forgot about everything that other people tend to worry about.
    The gas bill comes in and do I stare at it wondering how I'm going to pay it.
    (No I usually shred it and put it in the cat litter tray so it can pee on it. )

I look at the gas bill and challenge myself into using it for an idea for the blog.
    (watch this space!)
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 08:50
    @greenpawn34 said
    Hi Lilj,

Thanks. Not sure about gifted. I like to think it's different and hopefully mild relief.

It also helps me forgot about everything that other people tend to worry about.
    The gas bill comes in and do I stare at it wondering how I'm going to pay it.
    (No I usually shred it and put it in the cat litter tray so it can pee on it. )

I look at the gas bill and challenge myself into using it for an idea for the blog.
    (watch this space!)
    Bills are like pawns -the price always advances but never retreats,unless you go into a somewhat unsavoury pub in Rotherham where I understand you can meet a chap who, for a price of course ,can make your meter run backwards until it's time for a reading.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 10:02
    I wonder what a Jerome K. Jerome Gambit looks like.

It would probably need to be played on a Monopoly board - you'd need the dog.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree