This again?  Really?

This again? Really?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by Sunburnt
It is so reassuring that you men who commented in here say you're ok with public breastfeeding, haha! Breasts are sexualized - I get it, so the opinion about breastfeeding is sort of a comparison to other acts or a type of exposure that might seem "embarrassing, overt, inappropriate or arousing in some way." (speaking for the attitude in the US since we ...[text shortened]... feel pleased about it - I wish it happened more and like Suzi said, we need to grow up about it.
Did you ladies ever think about taking your boobs to a farmer and letting him put the milk in bottles for you? Seems that might solve the problem of big boob public exposure. Or are you ladies really just having penis envy.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
12 May 14

d

Moves
12 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I need more friends who can adeptly manage their engorged mammaries without turning it into a goddamn slapstick.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
12 May 14
2 edits

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 May 14

It is so reassuring that you men who commented in here say you're ok with public breastfeeding, haha! Breasts are sexualized - I get it, so the opinion about breastfeeding is sort of a comparison to other acts or a type of exposure that might seem "embarrassing, overt, inappropriate or arousing in some way." (speaking for the attitude in the US since we ...[text shortened]... feel pleased about it - I wish it happened more and like Suzi said, we need to grow up about it.
One of the most honest, insightful and articulate statements of the year on this forum. Another thing about immature 'men' is that they brag about what they don't have and attempt to put women who have an integrity about themselves down...

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
LOL

This is why I try to avoid arguing with women... because when you lose you lose, and when you win you lose. The only time I've ever won an argument is when I didn't win the argument. lol

d

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
One of the most honest, insightful and articulate statements of the year on this forum.
One of the most embarrassing, disingenuous and sycophantic statements of the year on this forum.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by darvlay
One of the most embarrassing, disingenuous and sycophantic statements of the year on this forum.
Respect your privilege of expressing an opinion whether it's in or out of sync with mine. Stay strong and thrive.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
LOL

This is why I try to avoid arguing with women... because when you lose you lose, and when you win you lose. The only time I've ever won an argument is when I didn't win the argument. lol
Arguing with women follows a similar rule to engaging with internet trolls:

"The only way to win is to not play the game."

p.s. I am perfectly fine with women breastfeeding in public,
just as long as they don't leave the other breast hanging out lol

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
13 May 14

Listen to Sunburnt. Wah wah wah, I'm so stacked! My heaving sexualized milkbags make things so hard for me!
You are an idiot. I expect better from you Darvlay. This is probably the attitude most men have when staring at nursing mothers.

d

Moves
13 May 14

You are an idiot. I expect better from you Darvlay. This is probably the attitude most men have when staring at nursing mothers.
I had a meeting with the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee last night and they espoused my opinion that you were being whiny about your large heavenly sumptuous breasts and that you should be thankful, not envious.

And I NEVER stare at nursing mothers. In the eye, anyway. That would be weird.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 14

I had a meeting with the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee last night and they espoused my opinion that you were being whiny about your large heavenly sumptuous breasts and that you should be thankful, not envious.

And I NEVER stare at nursing mothers. In the eye, anyway. That would be weird.
I think you spend a lot of time staring at yourself in the mirror.

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
It's just you. This is the hottest thread we've had in years.
How's the thread going for ya now, dive?

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
I think you spend a lot of time staring at yourself in the mirror.
You mean he likes looking at boobs?

Moves
13 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
How's the thread going for ya now, dive?
You could say it took a dive...