This again?  Really?

This again? Really?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
The water isn't the separator. They say to separate the men from the boys. Your pair is obviously gone or hasn't dropped down yet. Probably never will.
lol ... internet badass

w

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
It's absolutely ridiculous that we, as a society, should be so backward, so... so parochial, that we feel we have to tell women to hide themselves when they breastfeed their children because it's supposedly somehow disgusting, somehow shameful.

We, as a society, desperately need to grow up.

I support this poster campaign.
That depends. What does she look like? πŸ˜›

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 May 14
1 edit

Whatever happened to BustyBeaver?

d

Moves
12 May 14

It is now the year 2014.

I cannot believe society is still having this discussion:

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/breastfeeding-campaign-posters-stir-online-controversy-190307806.html
I don't think I've ever met a person who was against public breastfeeding or felt uncomfortable around it.

Moves
12 May 14
1 edit

It's absolutely ridiculous that we, as a society, should be so backward, so... so parochial, that we feel we have to tell women to hide themselves when they breastfeed their children because it's supposedly somehow disgusting, somehow shameful.

I support this poster campaign.
Devil's advocate here, because there's way too much getting along in this
thread.

So, breast feeding is natural, and therefore it should be allowed in public,
and damn those who find it disgusting or shameful? Copulating under a clear
blue sky is also natural. Performing your sanitary needs wherever you
happen to be: natural. Walking around in the nude if the weather permits:
natural. There's so much we're not going to stand for that is perfectly
natural, but hey, as long as you and your ilk are not disgusted by it, it's
okay, right?

For the record I think breast feeding in public should be mandatory,
whether or not you have a baby.

d

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
thread.

happen to be: natural. Walking around in the ...[text shortened]... e record I think breast feeding in public should be mandatory,
Your logic needs work.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
thread.

happen to be: natural. Walking around in the ...[text shortened]... e record I think breast feeding in public should be mandatory,
You're better off hassling the theists in spirituality.

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by darvlay
Your logic needs work.
Teach me?

Infidel

Moves
12 May 14

It's absolutely ridiculous that we, as a society, should be so backward, so... so parochial, that we [still believe in fairytales of Gods and Heaven and Hell].

Fixxxed

S
πŸ™πŸ»

Some other realm

Moves
12 May 14

It is so reassuring that you men who commented in here say you're ok with public breastfeeding, haha! Breasts are sexualized - I get it, so the opinion about breastfeeding is sort of a comparison to other acts or a type of exposure that might seem "embarrassing, overt, inappropriate or arousing in some way." (speaking for the attitude in the US since we have so much weird hypocritical conflict about objectification and sexual expression)

Seriously, I envied small breasted women when I nursed my kids. Easier to hide all that. I couldn't really get the job done in public without exposing myself, sweating profusely and feeling like I was very uncoordinated so I mostly used nursing rooms/family restrooms or found a quiet corner. Some women made it look so simple and natural but for me it was like a circus act. And yes, men DO stare. The pressure of a very hungry baby when you're out and about is a bit stressful. When I see women nursing in public these days I actually feel pleased about it - I wish it happened more and like Suzi said, we need to grow up about it.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by Sunburnt
..., we need to grow up about it.
the biggest challenge to mankind...

d

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by Sunburnt
It is so reassuring that you men who commented in here say you're ok with public breastfeeding, haha! Breasts are sexualized - I get it, so the opinion about breastfeeding is sort of a comparison to other acts or a type of exposure that might seem "embarrassing, overt, inappropriate or arousing in some way." (speaking for the attitude in the US since we ...[text shortened]... feel pleased about it - I wish it happened more and like Suzi said, we need to grow up about it.
Listen to Sunburnt. Wah wah wah, I'm so stacked! My heaving sexualized milkbags make things so hard for me!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by darvlay
I don't think I've ever met a person who was against public breastfeeding or felt uncomfortable around it.
I'm uncomfortable about it, especially when they try to burp me when I'm done eating. 😞

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I'm uncomfortable about it, especially when they try to burp me when I'm done eating. 😞
How about when drinking?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
How about when drinking?
Once I'm drunk I don't mind it so much. πŸ˜•