This again?  Really?

This again? Really?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by Sunburnt
As if you don't have man titties.
My man titties are rocks of corded muscle.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 May 14

And pay me a syrupy and disingenuous compliment dripping with passive-aggression and lame-ass high brow language.....even though I found him creepy enough to block ABOUT FOUR YEARS AGO.

They shouldn't let old people use the internet.
What sort if scale are we talking about with regards to GB? If a massage with a happy ending is say $300 what are we looking at for full on old man ass action?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 May 14

My breasts are more like mediumly sumptuous.
Where's the "got picy" guy when he's needed. 😕

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by JS357
How's the thread going for ya now, dive?
Motorboatin'

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 May 14

My breasts are more like mediumly sumptuous.
Talk is cheap.

Moves
13 May 14

Oh man. I'm just gonna... I'm gonna... yeah, a door over there. Soooooo... bye?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 May 14

Best thread ever
TY Suzi, SB and Darv. 🙂
Everyone else was just creepy. 😞

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
What sort if scale are we talking about with regards to GB? If a massage with a happy ending is say $300 what are we looking at for full on old man ass action?
Who knows what it was. Probably some pent up sexxxssual frustration! I'm sure I disagreed with him and he sent me a nasty PM (which he would likely deny) disguised as genteel....where he gets off thinking that you can get away with insulting people while kissing their hand, I'll never know. I wonder how that works with the lady neighbors.

I'd like to point out that this thread became a lot of fun with my sudden appearance. 😀

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 May 14
1 edit

I'd like to point out that this thread became a lot of fun with my sudden appearance. 😀
This forum became a lot more fun with a thread about breasts.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
This forum became a lot more fun with a thread about breasts.
Just get in line, whatever your name is.

Moves
13 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Not necessarily.
Right, I didn't notice the hyphen.

In this context "expensive looking" means the act of having a costly visual experience.

But it's still ambiguous. "expensive-looking" means that it looks like somebody spent a bundle bringing about the splendor of the situation but it doesn't necessarily mean that a bundle was spent bringing it (or them) about.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 May 14

Who knows what it was. Probably some pent up sexxxssual frustration! I'm sure I disagreed with him and he sent me a nasty PM (which he would likely deny) disguised as genteel....where he gets off thinking that you can get away with insulting people while kissing their hand, I'll never know. I wonder how that works with the lady neighbors.

I was inquiring as to your rates.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
I take it you're a senior then?
Ahhh hell no...the thought of Darvlay ever making to senior status is mind numbing. What's this world coming to?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 May 14
1 edit

Our conversation back before 2011 took place in a thread of yours about the challenges and joys of raising children in a rural New England community. Having travelled widely throughout Vermont and New Hampshire's small towns and villages over many years, I had an informed frame of reference on your topic. Tone and meanings of the posts and replies were casual and relaxed, informative and entertaining. How, where and why our conversational rapport became unhinged I have no idea.

What I do remember is that your thread got itself unintentionally hijacked when it segued to a side bar conversation about an upcoming RHP Meet-Up in Rhode Island. If the insults you mention did happen, they certainly wouldn't have ever been intentional; nor would I have hesitated in offering an immediate apology. For what it's worth, I've never experienced the least difficulty in relating to girls in high school and while working summers on Cape Cod; or to attractive women since. There are many interesting classy retired ladies with lovely homes in my present community. Yes, Sunburnt, I'm still socially aggressive. Since my recovery from paralysis, there's always been a warm response to my conversational initiatives. Truce?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Our conversation back in 2009-10 took place in a thread of yours about the challenges and joys of raising children in a rural New England community. Having travelled widely throughout Vermont and New Hampshire's small towns and villages over many years, I had an informed frame of reference on your topic. Tone and meanings of the posts and replies were c ...[text shortened]... ery from paralysis, there's always been a warm response to my conversational initiatives. Truce?
Clearly the concept that you come across as insincere escapes you. Perhaps your sunny disposition makes up for this in real life, but, it sure as hell doesn't here.