Things You'd Like to Know

Things You'd Like to Know

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Q: Are you a person who checks his cell phone obsessively?
A: Mine makes noises when it needs me to do something. Aside from that I use it as a source of news and other (brief) reading matter, as my 'radio', video player, stereo, voice recorder, and clock, and as a torch.

Q: Does the family of the late Angolan rebel leader Jonas Savimbi have any chance of getting the $1,000,000 in defamation damages from the makers of video game Call Of Duty that they are demanding in a French court?

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
A: Mine makes noises when it needs me to do something. Aside from that I use it as a source of news and other (brief) reading matter, as my 'radio', video player, stereo, voice recorder, and clock, and as a torch.

Q: Does the family of the late Angolan rebel leader Jonas Savimbi have any chance of getting the $1,000,000 in defamation damages from the makers of video game Call Of Duty that they are demanding in a French court?
A: I know zero about "The Call of Duty" and even less about possible French court outcomes in a defamation case. lol

Q: Any summer plans on the horizon?

N

Moves
04 Feb 16

A. I didn't get any winter sun this winter so I'm going to make up for it by going somewhere cold and rainy.

Q. Is Mozart the greatest composer of them all?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Q: Any summer plans on the horizon?
A: There is no Summer round these here parts.

Q: Was the cover of David Bowie's "Scary Monsters" ever so slightly ahead of its time or ever so slightly on the coat tails of its time - which was 1980?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
Q. Is Mozart the greatest composer of them all?
A: He gets my respect but I'd plump for Edgar Varèse.

Q: Should cricket do away with 50 overs games and just have Tests and T20?

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: He gets my respect but I'd plump for Edgar Varèse.

Q: Should cricket do away with 50 overs games and just have Tests and T20?
A: Don't know. That's all Greek to me.

Q: Will "man" be around, as a species, much longer...you know like another 200-400 years?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
A: Don't know. That's all Greek to [b] me.

Q: Will "man" be around, as a species, much longer...you know like another 200-400 years?[/b]
A. Yes, but he will have evolved into a space monkey.

Q. Is there anything better than a lightly fried egg on toast for breakfast?

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
A. Yes, but he will have evolved into a space monkey.

A: Ya...two.

Q: Does it make sense to have two holes on each golf green, one "regular size" the other bigger, for seniors?

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
A: Yes, poached eggs on toast for breakfast.

Q: Do you ever feel a bit uncomfortably cut off from your surroundings when you listen to music on headphones in the daytime and your household is throbbing with everyday life around you?

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Q: Will "man" be around, as a species, much longer...you know like another 200-400 years?
A: Yes. I'd be willing to bet all my current worldly possessions on it.

Q: Does anyone seriously believe that answering the question "Should cricket do away with 50 overs games and just have Tests and T20?" requires a working knowledge of the Greek language?

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Q: Was the cover of David Bowie's "Scary Monsters" ever so slightly ahead of its time or ever so slightly on the coat tails of its time - which was 1980?
A: That's a very good question and one that often get's passed over by people, but having said that, I much better question is...

Q: What specific nap time in the daytime [the hour or hours?] do you find it hardest to 'recover' from and resume normal sharpness and free-from-grogginess?

Moves
05 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: That's a very good question and one that often get's passed over by people, but having said that, I much better question is...

Q: What specific nap time in the daytime [the hour or hours?] do you find it hardest to 'recover' from and resume normal sharpness and free-from-grogginess?
ha ha.. I believe you just answered your own posted question?
Ok...sure...why not?! 😀

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

ha ha.. I believe you just answered your own posted question?
I'm the most interesting person to talk to in this place.😉

F

Moves
05 Feb 16

Q: Does it make sense to have two holes on each golf green, one "regular size" the other bigger, for seniors?
A: Nope. Sorry. I just do not do complex sports-related smutty euphemisms.

Q: Do the notifications from RHP that tell you three people have given one of your posts a thumbs up put a spring in your step, and if so, how many days does the feeling last?

Moves
05 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I'm the most interesting person to talk to in this place.😉
....sputtering my coffee everywhere....

If you say so, it must be true 😉