Things You'd Like to Know

Things You'd Like to Know

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Jan 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
A: No. He has been put in place by the Democrats so Hillary will win.

Q:Can someone lend me their copy of the yellow pages.
A: I think you may have to disclose your whereabouts.

Q:Will Hillary take on Bernie as her running mate or vice versa?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
28 Jan 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
A: No. He has been put in place by the Democrats so Hillary will win.

Q:Can someone lend me their copy of the yellow pages.
A. https://www.yell.com/

Q. Any other WW2 losers apart from: Poland, Rumania, Bulgaria, Czechoslavakia, East Germany, and UK?

F

Moves
28 Jan 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Q. Any other WW2 losers apart from: Poland, Rumania, Bulgaria, Czechoslavakia, East Germany, and UK?
A: Japan.

Q: For whom is the revelation that exercise doesn't cause weight loss good news?

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: Japan.

Q: For whom is the revelation that exercise doesn't cause weight loss good news?
A: The thin.

Q: I eat everything (in moderation) and for the past 50 years have only gained about 10 lbs tops. I think it may be genetic do you?

F

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Q: I eat everything (in moderation) and for the past 50 years have only gained about 10 lbs tops. I think it may be genetic do you?
A: I am willing to go along with what you say.

Q: Is the statue of Eros in Trafalgar Square a bald and mocking affront to those who have been bruised ~ and even taken for a chump on occasions ~ thanks to a general wide-eyed naivety rooted in shallow, twee notions of love and romance that fly in the face of the truth about the ugly underneath of the human condition as experienced by countless hundreds of millions of people?

jb

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
Q: Well, I no longer want to know what many of the people on the Debates Forum think.

A: Do critics of Chamberlain believe that France and Britain's military forces were ready and able to successfully attack and subdue Germany in 1938 or even at any point during the first 9 months of 1939?
Are you mad?

F

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by joe beyser
Are you mad?
Does this mean you do think they were capable or you don't think they were capable of taking on Germany in 1938 and winning?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Jan 16

A: The thin.

A. Yes.

Q. Has today been a good day for you?

F

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
A. Yes.

Q. Has today been a good day for you?
A: Yes. So far. Twelve hours into it [the first couple of which I was still awake] and all set for steady as she goes on the 'it's a good day today' front.

Q: What did critics find wrong with David Cameron's use of the collective noun "bunch" ~ as in "a bunch of migrants" ~ when speaking in the the British parliament the other day?

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: Yes. So far. Twelve hours into it [the first couple of which I was still awake] and all set for steady as she goes on the 'it's a good day today' front.

Q: What did critics find wrong with David Cameron's use of the collective noun "bunch" ~ as in "a bunch of migrants" ~ when speaking in the the British parliament the other day?
A: Nothing, because parliament wasn't sitting.

Q: Was Trump's absence from last night's GOP debate a bad thing?

F

Moves
29 Jan 16

A: Nothing, because parliament wasn't sitting.

Q: Was Trump's absence from last night's GOP debate a bad thing?
A: My absence from it was most decidedly not a bad thing, methinks.

Q: What impact might the current spread of polecats across Britain have on the lives of ordinary citizens who live in areas where these animals are spreading to?

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: My absence from it was most decidedly [b]not a bad thing, methinks.

Q: What impact might the current spread of polecats across Britain have on the lives of ordinary citizens who live in areas where these animals are spreading to?[/b]
A: Their noses may have to become desensitized.

Q: The question over here, well in the big cities, is what can be done to curb the rampant growth in the racoon populations?

F

Moves
29 Jan 16

Q: The question over here, well in the big cities, is what can be done to curb the rampant growth in the racoon populations?
A: Catch them. Cook them. Eat them.

Q: Which of Facebook's "new Reactions" (a fresh set of emoticons, I believe) would you use to express your reaction to Facebook's "new Reactions"?

jb

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
Does this mean you do think they were capable or you don't think they were capable of taking on Germany in 1938 and winning?
Q: Is FMF mad at the debates forum participants?
A: I don't know.

F

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by joe beyser
Q: Is FMF mad at the debates forum participants?
A: As in 'angry'? No. Not at all. That forum simply lost its appeal.

Q: Will there be a lot of baby girls born around nine months from now who will be named "Gertrude"?