The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
49d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
OK the cashews is easy but I need to know what you’d like to drink. Perhaps a tea?🤔
A glass of sparkling wine please, preferably Rotari rosé if it is available here?

Did we have a big supply of nuts last time? 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
49d
1 edit

@suzianne said
I used to think 35 was "middle-aged". 🙄
That would be until you hit 35 then it becomes 45. 🙂

I once knew a woman who was 39 for 10 years. 😉

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
49d

I remember when my mother told us the story that a colleagiue of her miscalculated her birthyear, since she was 29 for a long time.

Moves
49d

@torunn said
A glass of sparkling wine please, preferably Rotari rosé if it is available here?

Did we have a big supply of nuts last time? 🙂
I am somewhat surprised by your “if it is available here” comment. You have been here for long enough to know that the Tavern has access to everything, so here you are, as requested. Enjoy.😲👍😁

Gothenburg

Moves
49d

@great-big-stees said
I am somewhat surprised by your “if it is available here” comment. You have been here for long enough to know that the Tavern has access to everything, so here you are, as requested. Enjoy.😲👍😁
Thank you Stees, the reason I asked is that sometimes we keep a very small supply of the kinds that are not asked for much. I'm happy, it is special.

Moves
49d

@ponderable said
I remember when my mother told us the story that a colleagiue of her miscalculated her birthyear, since she was 29 for a long time.
When a youngster I asked my mum how old she was she said, 29 and a dot”. Years later at age 92 I asked her age again and she replied as before, “29 and a dot”, to which I replied, “Mum that dot has got to be a planet by now”. She laughed.👍

Moves
46d

Has anyone seen torunn? She’s supposed to be on duty here.😲🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
46d

@great-big-stees said
Has anyone seen torunn? She’s supposed to be on duty here.😲🤔
I'm here, just back from a nice long walk. How can I help?

Moves
46d

@torunn said
I'm here, just back from a nice long walk. How can I help?
We need to take an inventory. I’ve had a request from a certain former, hoping for a comeback, politician asking for some financial help with a bond and my banker is asking for an audit of my finances in order to see if I have the assets to back the funds.🤔😲

Gothenburg

Moves
46d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
We need to take an inventory. I’ve had a request from a certain former, hoping for a comeback, politician asking for some financial help with a bond and my banker is asking for an audit of my finances in order to see if I have the assets to back the funds.🤔😲
Inventory, I can do that I suppose, I'll use that of last year for comparison. Leave it to me.

Moves
46d

@torunn said
Inventory, I can do that I suppose, I'll use that of last year for comparison. Leave it to me.
You are an angel…and not of the “fallen” variety.🤔😲😁

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
45d

Stees, Torunn, good to see y'all [high-five]

A nice cold beer, please.

Gothenburg

Moves
45d

@earl-of-trumps said
Stees, Torunn, good to see y'all [high-five]

A nice cold beer, please.
Coming right up. And please help yourself to breakfast from our American breakfast buffet. 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
45d

@great-big-stees said
You are an angel…and not of the “fallen” variety.🤔😲😁
Not yet anyway. 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
45d

12825 - thank you Gertrude. 😍