The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@very-rusty said
If you know a poster with multiple accounts you should probably report that on feedback. 🙂

-VR
How would I possibly know, Rusty - I have heard of posters turning up with new accounts but I don't know them. I only know one person on RHP for sure and in real life.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
62d

@torunn said
I'm not picking fights, I avoid conflicts as much as I can - peace and quiet is what I need.
...and yet you post in the GF 😲

Can I have another cup of Fennel Tea please?

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@ponderable said
...and yet you post in the GF 😲

Can I have another cup of Fennel Tea please?
The GF have friendly threads and posts too - most of them are. And your tea is on its way.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
62d

@torunn said
How would I possibly know, Rusty - I have heard of posters turning up with new accounts but I don't know them. I only know one person on RHP for sure and in real life.
I don't know about you but I don't believe everything I see or hear. Of course we have had banned users come back and they are as a rule banned again. The only Poster you know for sure is the one you've met in Person. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@very-rusty said
I don't know about you but I don't believe everything I see or hear. Of course we have had banned users come back and they are as a rule banned again. The only Poster you know for sure is the one you've met in Person. 🙂

-VR
Yes, and I will be seeing her shortly again. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
62d

@torunn said
What is middle age?
Is middle age 45 or 50?'

Middle age, period of human adulthood that immediately precedes the onset of old age. Though the age period that defines middle age is somewhat arbitrary, differing greatly from person to person, it is generally defined as being between the ages of 40 and 60. Feb 9, 2024

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
62d

@torunn said
I'm not picking fights, I avoid conflicts as much as I can - peace and quiet is what I need.
This is something you have said on numerous occasions, yet here we are. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@very-rusty said
This is something you have said on numerous occasions, yet here we are. 🙂

-VR
This is peace and quiet to me, just friendly chats.

Gothenburg

Moves
62d

@very-rusty said
Is middle age 45 or 50?'

Middle age, period of human adulthood that immediately precedes the onset of old age. Though the age period that defines middle age is somewhat arbitrary, differing greatly from person to person, it is generally defined as being between the ages of 40 and 60. Feb 9, 2024

-VR
It's a good age if we are still healthy - lots of energy and experience.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
61d

@torunn said
It's a good age if we are still healthy - lots of energy and experience.
You asked what was middle age, I figured between 40-60 but went to my friend google to see what he had to say about it. 🙂 So if one is over 60 that would put you in the elderly class? 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
61d
1 edit

@very-rusty said
You asked what was middle age, I figured between 40-60 but went to my friend google to see what he had to say about it. 🙂 So if one is over 60 that would put you in the elderly class? 🙂

-VR
I think so, and after 75 we are old perhaps.

I'm waiting for Stees to open the bar.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
61d

@torunn said
I think so, and after 75 we are old perhaps.

I'm waiting for Stees to open the bar.
That would all depend on the person, you know the old saying: you're only as old as you feel? 🙂

If it is a good golfing day in the area he lives, you may have to wait until dark, as we know he will be golfing.

-VR

Moves
61d

@very-rusty said
That would all depend on the person, you know the old saying: you're only as old as you feel? 🙂

If it is a good golfing day in the area he lives, you may have to wait until dark, as we know he will be golfing.

-VR
Here I is and no, I have yet to hit the links this year in spite of a course, nearby, that has been open for a couple of weeks. For the past few days it’s been anything but golf weather and it seems like for the next week, at least, it’ll stay that way. Besides I am well last “middle age” and am starting to feel, on some days, my age. Now what can I get anyone?🤔

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
61d

@very-rusty said
It wouldn't change the fact it is a fantasy tavern and will not always exist as this site will not always exist, everything comes to an end. Russ will eventually pass it on, sell, or simply get tired and old. Those are just FACTS, I deal with reality.

-VR
cheery old soul rusty,Heaven Knows I'M misserable now.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
61d

@very-rusty said
It wouldn't change the fact it is a fantasy tavern and will not always exist as this site will not always exist, everything comes to an end. Russ will eventually pass it on, sell, or simply get tired and old. Those are just FACTS, I deal with reality.

-VR
Lets be a bit more realistic: We deal with our presception fo reality.

Of course litterally everyting that we see around us will come to an end. But this is beyond our death, so it needn't concern us overmuch.