The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
74d

@very-rusty said
Actually it is a fantasy tavern, but no need for us to go through all that again as it is a moot point now. 🙂

-VR
The Tavern also has a computer where we have the news on the internet. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
74d

@torunn said
The Tavern also has a computer where we have the news on the internet. 🙂
Yes, It is a wonderful fast fantasy computer, rarely used. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
74d

@very-rusty said
Yes, It is a wonderful fast fantasy computer, rarely used. 🙂

-VR
Rarely used because people are messing with their phones whereas we elderly still try to be a bit social.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
74d

@torunn said
Rarely used because people are messing with their phones whereas we elderly still try to be a bit social.
Well some would consider me elderly and I am not all that social to be honest. 🙂 😛

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
74d

@very-rusty said
Well some would consider me elderly and I am not all that social to be honest. 🙂 😛

-VR
Neither am I, and I don't try too hard - my friends call me a social loner. 🙂 Suitable for this game, I would guess.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
74d

@torunn said
Neither am I, and I don't try too hard - my friends call me a social loner. 🙂 Suitable for this game, I would guess.
I pretty sure I wouldn't be voted as Mr. Popular in any Poll. I dot things my way and go my own way. If people are ok with it fine if not it doesn't bother my time. 🙂

-VR

Moves
73d

@very-rusty said
I pretty sure I wouldn't be voted as Mr. Popular in any Poll. I dot things my way and go my own way. If people are ok with it fine if not it doesn't bother my time. 🙂

-VR
Popularity polls are not for the Tavern, so fear not. We are all popular here.👍🍺

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
73d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Popularity polls are not for the Tavern, so fear not. We are all popular here.👍🍺
All popular, and then some, Stees.

"... only some are more equal than others" 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
72d

@very-rusty said
My dear that is all well and good, but many of the old traditions are dying out.

Our Newspaper kept getting thinner and thinner to the point that I stopped my subscription as did many others.

-VR
In the Tavern nobody or nothing is dying out, it's tradition. We are planning a lease renewal for another 50 years to begin with. 🙂

Moves
72d

@torunn said
In the Tavern nobody or nothing is dying out, it's tradition. We are planning a lease renewal for another 50 years to begin with. 🙂
I was able to negotiate, not a lease, a purchase. So the Tavern will go on in perpetuity.👍 Oh please, no thanks are needed.😇

Gothenburg

Moves
72d

@great-big-stees said
I was able to negotiate, not a lease, a purchase. So the Tavern will go on in perpetuity.👍 Oh please, no thanks are needed.😇
You are our accountant, Stees, and well qualified too. 🙂

Moves
72d

@torunn said
You are our accountant, Stees, and well qualified too. 🙂
WAS. I don’t even do our tax returns…no time for that. Too busy with the Tavern.😲😉👍

Gothenburg

Moves
72d

@great-big-stees said
WAS. I don’t even do our tax returns…no time for that. Too busy with the Tavern.😲😉👍
Still working in our backyard, considering something like the garden of Eden but without snakes and apples and with people in clothes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
72d

@earl-of-trumps said
"... only some are more equal than others" 🙂
Truer words were never uttered. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
72d

@very-rusty said