The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 23

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 23

You might be better off finding a 5 Star Restaurant.

-VR

Moves
18 Apr 23

@very-rusty said
You might be better off finding a 5 Star Restaurant.

-VR
My dear VR the Tavern on the Board is waaaaay above that. In fact it’s an 11 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Star Michelin Restaurant.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Apr 23

@earl-of-trumps said
@Torunn

Hmmmph. I thought you worked here. 🤔
We keep busy keeping the buffet always filled with fresh food, especially the hot food part, removing used plates, cutlery and glasses. It takes more staff and more time and gives a more varied menu. Have you noticed perhaps we have extended the place for more tables?

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Apr 23

@great-big-stees said
My dear VR the Tavern on the Board is waaaaay above that. In fact it’s an 11 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Star Michelin Restaurant.👍
And an extra star for originality.

Moves
18 Apr 23

@torunn said
And an extra star for originality.
Yes indeed torun and that “extra” star was added because you joined the team waaaay back when.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Apr 23

@great-big-stees said
Yes indeed torun and that “extra” star was added because you joined the team waaaay back when.👍
That's right Stees, I just had my Green Card and I was qualified to take a regular job. And I was lucky to find the Tavern because I was hungry too. 🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Apr 23

@torunn said
We keep busy keeping the buffet always filled with fresh food, especially the hot food part, removing used plates, cutlery and glasses. It takes more staff and more time and gives a more varied menu. Have you noticed perhaps we have extended the place for more tables?

Well, yah, I did notice. Tres cool.
Surely I can get my own food, this is, after all, a buffet. But I was so not expecting to have to get my own beer. Hmmm,... 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Apr 23

@earl-of-trumps said

Well, yah, I did notice. Tres cool.
Surely I can get my own food, this is, after all, a buffet. But I was so not expecting to have to get my own beer. Hmmm,... 🙂
We don't want to keep you waiting, Earl and we have permission to keep the bar open all hours. But we also make exceptions, and I will get it for you right away.

Moves
19 Apr 23

@torunn said
We don't want to keep you waiting, Earl and we have permission to keep the bar open all hours. But we also make exceptions, and I will get it for you right away.
Hmph..

Why does he his imaginary drink before I get my imaginary food?

😤

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Hmph..

Why does he his imaginary drink before I get my imaginary food?

😤
It is a buffet where all food is available. If you have requests for e.g. a special kind of beer or other beverages we will get it for you. Breakfast is now ready for you at the breakfast table with warm plates for the hot food - scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, baked beans, fried egg, mushrooms, toast, and grilled tomatoes. 🙂

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
19 Apr 23

What large bottle holds 16 standard bottles of wine?

50% Balthazar
50% Nebuchadnezzar
0% Rehoboam
0% Magnum
6 votes • Final results

more importantly, why is it biblical?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
19 Apr 23

@rookie54 said
[poll]D0DEB26F33E3738CE5DD25D9B293AEB6[/poll]

Hidden content removed
Dang, never thought I could feel squiffy on less than half a bottle of wine.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Apr 23

Oh, that beer was good, @Torunn.
Would you pour another for me please, and get the cribbage board? I need to show @Stees how to play the game 🙂

Moves
20 Apr 23

@rookie54 said
[poll]D0DEB26F33E3738CE5DD25D9B293AEB6[/poll]

Hidden content removed
It’s in the Matrix.