The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Apr 23

@divegeester said
>DING<

Hello could I get a breakfast please?

I’d like eggs, sausages and beans with a pot of English breakfast tea and two slices of white toast with butter.

Thank you.
We have the breakfast buffet ready, you're welcome.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 23

@torunn said
We have the breakfast buffet ready, you're welcome.
No more table service?

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Apr 23

@divegeester said
No more table service?
As we are short of staff but have plenty of food, somebody suggested we try a buffet for our many guests. πŸ™‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 23

@divegeester said
>DING<

I’d like eggs, sausages and beans with a pot of English breakfast tea and two slices of white toast with butter.

Thank you.
Beans?

You guys are so weird.

Moves
11 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Beans?

You guys are so weird.
Everyone’s weird to someone. I take it you’ll pass on the beans 🫘, at least for breakfast?πŸ€”

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 23

@great-big-stees said
Everyone’s weird to someone. I take it you’ll pass on the beans 🫘, at least for breakfast?πŸ€”
No beans for breakfast, and no whitebread toast, either. Whole grain, if you please.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Beans?

You guys are so weird.
Baked beans are the staple ingredient of many British dishes. Nothing weird about it. You should get a passport and get out of the US sometime, try some English cuisine such a beans on toast or jacket potato with beans (and cheese) for examples.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 23

I am an advocate of cold baked beans, straight out of the tin.

Yummy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 23

@divegeester said
I am an advocate of cold baked beans, straight out of the tin.

Yummy.
Notice people staying away from you on those day you have baked beans? πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Apr 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
>DING<

Thank you.
You can have scrambled eggs, sausages, crispy bacon, baked beans, toast whatever kind with butter and a variety of marmalades. When I travel, this is what I have at the hotel restaurant.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 23

@torunn said
You can have scrambled eggs, sausages, crispy bacon, baked beans, toast whatever kind with butter and a variety of marmalades. When I travel, this is what I have at the hotel restaurant.
People stay away from you when you've had the baked beans? πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Baked beans are the staple ingredient of many British dishes. Nothing weird about it. You should get a passport and get out of the US sometime, try some English cuisine such a beans on toast or jacket potato with beans (and cheese) for examples.
Just because you don't have a passport doesn't mean she doesn't have one! πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Apr 23

@very-rusty said
People stay away from you when you've had the baked beans? πŸ™‚

-VR
I don't think so, it's only a small part of the breakfast plate - there is so much else to enjoy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 23

@torunn said
I don't think so, it's only a small part of the breakfast plate - there is so much else to enjoy.
Only Rusty can make a beans-means-farts joke and make it fall flat. Twice!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 23

@torunn said
Breakfast of champions.