1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:42
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Couldn't we just settle for a haunted house or a fun house or something...? 😏
    ´Which would you prefer, Earl?
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:42

Removed by poster

3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:53
    @torunn said
    ´Which would you prefer, Earl?
    "Spooky" by the Classics IV YouTube
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    16 May '22 17:39
    @earl-of-trumps said
    "Spooky" by the Classics IV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpo9KZYJ4sA
    I think I should leave this to Stees to organize. πŸ™‚
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '22 20:52
    @torunn said
    I think I should leave this to Stees to organize. πŸ™‚
    If you leave it up to @Stees, he'll make it Karaoke night πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '22 21:48
    > a handsome man enters <

Hey guys, what’s going’ on?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 May '22 23:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    If you leave it up to @Stees, he'll make it Karaoke night πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
    I was actually thinking maybe a mini golf room.🏌🏻‍♂️
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 May '22 00:03
    @divegeester said
    > a handsome man enters <

Hey guys, what’s going’ on?
    As he he heads to the loo, having just come from the much less popular establishment down the road, where everything is NOT paid for, due to his oversized head, the one atop his neck, he hits the top of the doorframe knocking himself out, much to the amusement of the other patrons.😲🀭
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '22 06:261 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    As he he heads to the loo, having just come from the much less popular establishment down the road, where everything is NOT paid for, due to his oversized head, the one atop his neck, he hits the top of the doorframe knocking himself out, much to the amusement of the other patrons.😲🀭
    A trickle of blood runs down the handsome man’s temple and the women in the bar rush over to he assistance and there’s a small kerfuffle as they jostle to cradle his head, one brings some water, another a damp cloth. “You are just too tall” one whispers. Stees and Trump stop laughing and gently sip their Malibu shandies, peering over them at the mini-drama.
  10. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 May '22 06:35
    @divegeester said
    A trickle of blood runs down the handsome man’s temple and the women in the bar rush over to he assistance and there’s a small kerfuffle as they jostle to cradle his head, one brings some water, another a damp cloth. “Your just too tall” one whispers. Stees and Trump stop laughing and gently sip their Malibu shandies, peering over them at the mini-drama.
    Stees says lets cut out the middle man. He phones the mortuary and asks them to send a wagon. Trump laughs.
    Heartless swines.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    17 May '22 07:33
    So I guess this might be a bad time to ask for a broccoli-tempura bowl and a large glass of iced tea (Al-Kbous if available) . . .
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 May '22 11:58
    @kevin-eleven said
    So I guess this might be a bad time to ask for a broccoli-tempura bowl and a large glass of iced tea (Al-Kbous if available) . . .
    Here, at the Tavern, there are never any bad times for anything or anybody…not even Dive. His “wound is taken care of without the need for the aforementioned “wagon” and is now sitting with the ladies who came to his aid and enjoying, not only their company but a beverage.
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 May '22 12:071 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Here, at the Tavern, there are never any bad times for anything or anybody…not even Dive. His “wound is taken care of without the need for the aforementioned “wagon” and is now sitting with the ladies who came to his aid and enjoying, not only their company but a beverage.
    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I will have a large alcoholic beverage please.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 May '22 12:21
    @the-gravedigger said
    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I will have a large alcoholic beverage please.
    Well a favourite of mine is a Vodka Martini, stirred not shaken. Here, try a double and let me know what you think.πŸΈπŸ€”πŸ‘
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    17 May '22 12:43
    @great-big-stees said
    Well a favourite of mine is a Vodka Martini, stirred not shaken. Here, try a double and let me know what you think.πŸΈπŸ€”πŸ‘
    I can have one too, although shaken not stirred, as my favourite character James Bond. What would life be without him?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree