1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 May '22 14:00
    @torunn said
    🙂 I don't think so, rusty 🙂
    torunn you are far too kind. I think many higher rated players I've played would disagree with you. I am lucky at this point in my life to stay between 1300-1500. 1500 now being a high for me these days. You may or may not have noticed I sometimes drop down into the 1200's which is not good even if they are the high 1200's. Time to admit time is catching up with me, and meds don't help any especially when I am on anti-biotics, take the good right out of me.

-VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    14 May '22 14:40
    @very-rusty said
    torunn you are far too kind. I think many higher rated players I've played would disagree with you. I am lucky at this point in my life to stay between 1300-1500. 1500 now being a high for me these days. You may or may not have noticed I sometimes drop down into the 1200's which is not good even if they are the high 1200's. Time to admit time is catching up with me, and meds don't help any especially when I am on anti-biotics, take the good right out of me.

-VR
    I have had better days too. As 'lolof' I reached above 1400 playing Andy but those were different times. I only play Earl now and he is generous to me. 🙂
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 May '22 14:51
    @torunn said
    I have had better days too. As 'lolof' I reached above 1400 playing Andy but those were different times. I only play Earl now and he is generous to me. 🙂
    Yes Andy was a very good player. Earl is very good also.

-VR
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    14 May '22 15:561 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Yes Andy was a very good player. Earl is very good also.

-VR
    Playing them was and is a privilege.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 May '22 16:20
    It's good to be in company with Andy. I'm off my game lately (illness) but I still love playing the game. And I get to meet nice people that way too :-)
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 May '22 18:23
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It's good to be in company with Andy. I'm off my game lately (illness) but I still love playing the game. And I get to meet nice people that way too :-)
    I've never played you or even challenged you because I believe you are rated to high for me. I do enjoy looking at and going over your games though.

-VR
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '22 00:05
    @very-rusty said
    I've never played you or even challenged you because I believe you are rated to high for me. I do enjoy looking at and going over your games though.

-VR
    I'm at a point now where I could take on another game, if you want to play. I had shut down ALL games not long ago but slowly got games going with friends, all in Ghost Chamber. I prefer 3/7 and I go slow. Up to you. you can play unrated if you want.
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    16 May '22 09:35
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I'm at a point now where I could take on another game, if you want to play. I had shut down ALL games not long ago but slowly got games going with friends, all in Ghost Chamber. I prefer 3/7 and I go slow. Up to you. you can play unrated if you want.
    Anyone here... here... here? (echoing) This place seems empty, or is everybody hiding in the 'mystery room' perchance ...?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '22 13:381 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Earl,
    Thank you kindly I appreciate that and unrated would be best, last thing I want to happen is be accused of sandbagging. 3/7 time limit if that is ok with you and one with each color would be nice. I know playing higher rated players can help my game.

-VR
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 May '22 14:03
    @torunn said
    Anyone here... here... here? (echoing) This place seems empty, or is everybody hiding in the 'mystery room' perchance ...?
    Well I, for one, have indeed been in the mystery room and found that the mystery was how to get out.😲😉
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    16 May '22 15:19
    @great-big-stees said
    Well I, for one, have indeed been in the mystery room and found that the mystery was how to get out.😲😉
    A labyrinth? Well, everything for our guests. 🙂
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:19
    @Very-Rusty

You're on.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:20
    @great-big-stees said
    😆 😆
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:23
    @torunn said
    A labyrinth? Well, everything for our guests. 🙂
    Couldn't we just settle for a haunted house or a fun house or something...? 😏
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '22 16:35
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Very-Rusty

You're on.
    Thank you.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree