1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 13:26
    @torunn said
    I only referred to the first two - it was written in a hurry, sorry. I didn't give my respons enough time. ๐Ÿ™‚ We do it together, but you are much better.
    I think we either need telepathy or we get a plot in which the characters live in a state of permanent surprise and confusion as the direction of their lives constantly changes, but maybe that is okay! So far we are both writing things that allows something to be added though!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 13:39
    This will be the last novel. We don't need them. And this will be the one that makes people realize.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 13:522 edits
    @petewxyz said
    I think we either need telepathy or we get a plot in which the characters live in a state of permanent surprise and confusion as the direction of their lives constantly changes, but maybe that is okay! So far we are both writing things that allows something to be added though!
    I will think it over. I am not a writer of any kind, and from the beginning I thought perhaps others too might have added something, but you really can write a story. ๐Ÿ™‚
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 14:041 edit
    I am not the only writer who worked on this novel which tells the story of how trying to collaborate in this way ended in intractable differences over direction, deeply personalized recriminations, and so many solicitors' that we will both end up out of pocket even if this novel sells well.
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 14:08
    money
    no matter how his heart ached, everything always led back to the fact that he had none
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 14:261 edit
    Annette failed to comprehend how, with Sgt. Major MacDuff's pants firmly clamped between her ankles, she was still unable to inflate the dinghy.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 14:35
    If there was a single attribute which inhibited Reginald from becoming Deirdre's absolutely perfect lover, it was most likely his exoskeleton.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 15:07
    "food security", he intoned sonorously
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 15:33
    Having lost the piece of paper with her address and phone number on it, I simply walked around the streets of Tokyo until I bumped into her.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 15:40
    @fmf said
    Having lost the piece of paper with her address and phone number on it, I simply walked around the streets of Tokyo until I bumped into her.
    ...and this novel is about my adventures during those seven and a half years.
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 16:39
    @fmf said
    ...and this novel is about my adventures during those seven and a half years.
    ๐Ÿ™‚
  12. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 16:48
    @torunn said
    I will think it over. I am not a writer of any kind, and from the beginning I thought perhaps others too might have added something, but you really can write a story. ๐Ÿ™‚
    It's definitely a bit of fun in the middle of self isolation. There is also nothing wrong with your writing in my humble opinion (as somebody who never wrote anything fictional in his life), most people who do things well are never satisfied with what they produce!
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 19:32
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It was the best of chocolate, it was the worst of chocolate...
    There is no such thing as worst chocolate; any chocolate is better than no chocolate.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 19:39
    @moonbus said
    There is no such thing as worst chocolate; any chocolate is better than no chocolate.
    www.beatcancer.org/Dark_Chocolate/Benefits‎
    Dark Chocolate Has Several Health Benefits Including Cancer Prevention! Learn How To Help Others With Cancer Today! Free Cancer Diet Guides. Cancer Nutrition Tips. Cancer Education Programs. Center for Advancement.
    Search Results
    Featured snippet from the web
    Image result for is chocolate good for you
    www.bbcgoodfood.com

It's been reported in the media for years that eating chocolate is heart-healthy, helps prevent cancer, and boosts your mood. ... We do know that flavanols in cocoa beans, an ingredient in chocolate, are antioxidants, meaning that they may reduce damage to cells. Damaged cells can lead to cancer development.Nov 15, 2019
    Is Chocolate Good for You? - American Cancer Society
    https://www.cancer.org › latest-news › is-chocolate-good-for-you.

-VR
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 19:39
    he had toiled in obscurity in the tiny corner laboratory for years,
    and it was only by accident that he realized that the cure for toxic forum posts was to socially distance himself from the forum itself...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree