Nurture and Nature.

Nurture and Nature.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
141d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The egg came long before the chicken sir. (Probably by millions of years).
Better be careful as a jaybird may request evidence, scientifically.

I often wonder what evolution had in mind when it made chickens different than their high-flying cousins. Chickens are like kitty-hawk, when it comes to flight. I don't recall if the Wright Brothers were twins...probably not.

Moves
141d

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from this thread

ENGLAND

Moves
141d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Well, that's just hearsay.
You’re still using it incorrectly, but in a different kind of incorrectly.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
141d

@fmf said
It's a case of inferiority complex driven word salads and/or bland drivel, methinks.
fmf, I believe you to be an authority on inferiority complex, or should I say expert in that field. 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
141d

@Drewnogal

Bite Me!!! 😛 🙂

-VR

Moves
141d

@pettytalk said
Better be careful as a jaybird may request evidence, scientifically.
Egg laying reptiles predate birds. Therefore, the egg came before the chicken.

Checkmate.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
141d

@very-rusty said
@Drewnogal

Bite Me!!! 😛 🙂

-VR
Been snooping around my allotment again Rusty?

Moves
141d
1 edit

@a-unique-nickname said
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Hidden content removed
Why did the chewing gum cross the road?

It was stuck to the chicken's foot.

Moves
140d

How did the chewing gum get stick on the chickens foot?

The chicken was running so quickly away from this thread it wasn't looking where it was going.

Unfortunately it wasn't the only chicken and many chicken lives were lost on the road. Including a little chicken.

RIP chicken little.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
140d

@drewnogal said
Been snooping around my allotment again Rusty?
My objective is to stay away from you and the TWINS, it doesn't always work because you keep mentioning me in a negative way. So if you don't like it don't keep doing it!~

-VR

Moves
140d

@suzianne said
I start getting anxious because I don't have my pen and notebook, kind of like that dream where you are giving a speech naked.
Hi, I know you were playing but with the things I have this is very common and has controlled much of my life still being a work in progress as we all will are. When looking at the topic, this is just one area where the N/N theory has conflicts as we step out from our hopeful safe spots (another larger conflict).

Part of the problem is see in this is that Individuals are dropped into each of these bubbles that get bounced around from each of us running into one another creating positive and negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions along with actions and limitless future encounters in every direction.

Our true self and strengths are always there, we just have to let go of the negative influences on us from the world and broken people. These things create our fear, doubt, and uncertainty in ourselves. Relax, let your mind drop into nothingness and breath, clearing everything, then open your eyes when ready with a slower mind frame, more clear and unbroken thought process that goes forward. I wonder if the answer is having the same love and understanding that we have in our safe spots/areas for everyone. I think much more is achievable using this thought process than how each of us are bounced around in life.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
140d
1 edit

@very-rusty said
My objective is to stay away from you and the TWINS, it doesn't always work because you keep mentioning me in a negative way. So if you don't like it don't keep doing it!~

-VR
Are you still in a bad mood because of that loop sided, I mean lopsided challenge?

Moves
140d

@mike69 said
Hi, I know you were playing but with the things I have this is very common and has controlled much of my life still being a work in progress as we all will are. When looking at the topic, this is just one area where the N/N theory has conflicts as we step out from our hopeful safe spots (another larger conflict).

Part of the problem is see in this is that Individuals are ...[text shortened]... k much more is achievable using this thought process than how each of us are bounced around in life.
Is that code for, 'drink a coffee?'

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
140d

@pettytalk said
OUCH!

Actually, the real family name is Hendrick, an old Belgian name. It later became phonetically written with the 'x', as slaves were not taught how to write back when they belonged to their high and mighty white owners, and simply placed an 'X' on the dotted line.

When I first heard the name back in the 60s, I bought the first album, 'Are You Experienced?' However ...[text shortened]... e spelling contest?

Let me guess the winning word. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
Not quite close enough sorry; it was
Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
140d

@drewnogal said
Are you still in a bad mood because of that loop sided, I mean lopsided challenge?
Are you saying IVV have no lopsided challenges? I am as a rule in a good mood, but I hate people talking advantage of a situation and playing IVV when they know they are going to lose the Challenge just to stop Metallica and Breaking Bad from winning. Now, that does put me in a bad mood!!!!

-VR