Nurture and Nature.

Nurture and Nature.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
141d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Oh my God.

I come to RHP to clear my head from classes.

This is not what I come here for.

I start getting anxious because I don't have my pen and notebook, kind of like that dream where you are giving a speech naked.

And pseudo-intellectuals are hard to discern from actual intellectuals because you have to actually listen to them and process what they're saying ...[text shortened]... ey-profound.

I'm not ready for this after work when all I want is a tumbler of good jamaican rum.
It's interesting that you say this because I have a feeling he is pitching himself at the likes of you, Very Rusty, and Ghost of a Duke. Meanwhile, the likes of rookie54 see through it.

F

Moves
141d

@suzianne said
And pseudo-intellectuals are hard to discern from actual intellectuals because you have to actually listen to them and process what they're saying to know profound from fakey-profound.
to know profound from fakey-profound

It's also interesting that you cannot readily tell the difference in this case.

Moves
141d

@drewnogal said
I don’t mean to appear rude but I find your comments completely bewildering? Or rather, ‘I’ am completely bewildered by what you are on about half of the time?
Only half the time? I don't get it myself 90% of the time. Whatever I'm on has a hold on me. Evil spirits?

The way it was explained to me was that if someone does not get it, it was not meant for them.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
141d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
Only half the time? I don't get it myself 90% of the time. Whatever I'm on has a hold on me. Evil spirits
The Devil made you do it defence?
Good luck trying to get away with that on here. 😈😈😈

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
141d

@suzianne said
Oh my God.

I come to RHP to clear my head from classes.

I start getting anxious because I don't have my pen and notebook, kind of like that dream where you are giving a speech naked.

And pseudo-intellectuals are hard to discern from actual intellectuals because you have to actually listen to them and process what they're saying ...[text shortened]... ey-profound.

I'm not ready for this after work when all I want is a tumbler of good jamaican rum.
Drink a tumbler of rum before you start reading the posts on here.
Works for me.

Moves
141d

@the-gravedigger said
The Devil made you do it defence?
Good luck trying to get away with that on here. 😈😈😈
I did not realize that I was here to get away with something. Thanks for the heads up, just in case.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
141d

@the-gravedigger said
Drink a tumbler of rum before you start reading the posts on here.
Works for me.
lightweight

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
141d

@david-burton said
lightweight
I'm not a hardened booze hound like you badge.

ENGLAND

Moves
141d

@suzianne said
What do you come here for?

ENGLAND

Moves
141d
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
He’s gradually building up to tell us about either his 10 pints a night escapades, or maybe his never consumed alcohol in excess dichotomy of lies, the revelation of which caused his last explosion of rage and the inevitable banning from the site.

Moves
141d
1 edit

@divegeester said
He’s gradually building up to tell us about either his 10 pints a night escapades, or maybe his never consumed alcohol in excess dichotomy of lies, the revelation of which caused his last explosion of rage and the inevitable banning from the site.
Hearsay.

Moves
141d

@the-gravedigger said
Badger was an enthusiastic eater of pickled eggs. David Burton has made clear that he doesn't care for them.

Conclusive evidence.

ENGLAND

Moves
141d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Hearsay.
You are using the word “hearsay” incorrectly in this instance.

Moves
141d

@divegeester said
You are using the word “hearsay” incorrectly in this instance.
Well, that's just hearsay.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
141d

@the-gravedigger said
social drinker doug. 1 glass of Shiraz last night,cant remember the glass ever being empty,still counts as one glass though.