Nurture and Nature.

Nurture and Nature.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
140d

@drewnogal said
I see that your cat is not amused ☹️
This one looks a little cross.

F

Moves
140d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not interested in your links. When you protest about Rusty directing posts to you several times a day it is blatantly the case that you do exactly the same thing to Kelly, a poster who hasn't replied to you in years.
Not interested in your links.

Well, the conversation between us at that link answers your criticism and explains how it is not "exactly the same thing"; if you are "not interested", so be it.

F

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not interested in your links. When you protest about Rusty directing posts to you several times a day it is blatantly the case that you do exactly the same thing to Kelly, a poster who hasn't replied to you in years.
you protest about Rusty directing posts to you several times a day

I commented on it; where did I "protest"? Both Very Rusty and KellyJay can do what they want.

Moves
140d

@fmf said
Not interested in your links.

Well, the conversation between us at that link answers your criticism and explains how it is not "exactly the same thing"; if you are "not intetested", so be it.
You don't reply to Rusty, but he directs posts at you anyway.

Kelly doesn't reply to you, but you direct posts at him anyway.

Exactly the same. It is only your ego that has you think your posts directed towards someone who wants nothing to do with you are somehow more valid than Rustys.

F

Moves
140d

To avoid you dropping into dj2becker mode, just see Thread 198383 page 40 onwards. The answer to the point you are making is found in our conversation at that link.

Moves
140d

@fmf said
you protest about Rusty directing posts to you several times a day

I commented on it; where did I "protest"? Both Very Rusty and KellyJay can do what they want.
The majority of your posts in the SF are directed at a poster who wants nothing to do with you and hasn't responded to you for years. That's the bottom line.

Leave the guy alone.

Moves
140d

@fmf said
I haven't interacted with him for almost two years and yet he addresses 5-6 posts to me most days.
This could easily have been posted by Kelly in the SF. You get that, right?

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You don't reply to Rusty, but he directs posts at you anyway.

Kelly doesn't reply to you, but you direct posts at him anyway.

Exactly the same. It is only your ego that has you think your posts directed towards someone who wants nothing to do with you are somehow more valid than Rustys.
💯

F

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This could easily have been posted by Kelly in the SF. You get that, right?
He's free to do so.

F

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The majority of your posts in the SF are directed at a poster who wants nothing to do with you and hasn't responded to you for years. That's the bottom line.

Leave the guy alone.
You are willing to repeat the criticism. I am not willing to type my response again. So, if you are genuinely interested, see Thread 198383 page 40 onwards.

Moves
140d

@fmf said
He's free to do so.
So exactly the same, hey?

F

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Leave the guy alone.
Leave the guy alone.

Is this your advice to Very Rusty as well?

Moves
140d

@fmf said
Leave the guy alone.

Is this your advice to Very Rusty as well?
Reap what you sow.

F

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So exactly the same, hey?
I don't think so, no. Refer to our conversation at the link I gave you.

F

Moves
140d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Reap what you sow.
It is or isn't your advice to Very Rusty?