1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '20 07:29
    Kenny Rogers is dead. May he rest in peace.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Mar '20 08:12
    @fmf said
    Kenny Rogers is dead. May he rest in peace.
    Aaw, Dolly will be heartbroken ❤️
  3. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    22 Mar '20 05:58
    Sol Kerzner, gambling mongul of Southern Africa, builder of Sun City and Lost City in a dormant vulcano, died last night. Been ill for a while, bone cancer.
    He was 84 years old.
  4. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    22 Mar '20 06:00
    Solomon Kerzner, K.C.M.G. was a South African accountant and business magnate. He founded both of South Africa's largest hotel groups, the Southern Sun Hotel Group and Sun International. He was also the Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Kerzner International. His career spanned more than 45 years in the resort industry. Wikipedia
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '20 05:45
    @drewnoggal said
    Aaw, Dolly will be heartbroken ❤️
    “We all know that Kenny is in a better place than we are today, but I’m sure he’s going to be talking to God sometime today. He’s going to be asking Him to spread some light on the darkness that’s going on here. I loved Kenny with all my heart. My heart is broken, a big old chunk of it has gone with him today,” she said, holding a photo of her and Rogers.

You never know how much you love somebody until they’re gone. I’ve had so many wonderful years and wonderful times with my friend Kenny, but above all the music and the success I loved him as a wonderful man and a true friend. pic.twitter.com/hIQLIvt8pr

— Dolly Parton (@DollyParton) March 21, 2020
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '20 11:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    “We all know that Kenny is in a better place than we are today, but I’m sure he’s going to be talking to God sometime today. He’s going to be asking Him to spread some light on the darkness that’s going on here. I loved Kenny with all my heart. My heart is broken, a big old chunk of it has gone with him today,” she said, holding a photo of her and Rogers.

You never kn ...[text shortened]... an and a true friend. pic.twitter.com/hIQLIvt8pr

— Dolly Parton (@DollyParton) March 21, 2020
    Thank you.

You can’t make old friends - Kenny & Dolly. All the more of a touching song now, in which they sing about one of them dying.

YouTube
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 09:36
    Albert Uderzo
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 12:33
    @kegge said
    Albert Uderzo
    Albert Uderzo - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Albert_Uderzo
    Jump to Death - On 24 March 2020, Uderzo died in his sleep at his home in Neuilly-sur-Seine, after suffering a heart attack.

For those like myself who never heard of him.

-VR
  9. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 12:45
    @very-rusty said
    Albert Uderzo - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Albert_Uderzo
    Jump to Death - On 24 March 2020, Uderzo died in his sleep at his home in Neuilly-sur-Seine, after suffering a heart attack.

For those like myself who never heard of him.

-VR
    Uderzo was the illustrator and later writer of the Asterix the Gaul comic books. I loved the books when I was younger. Er, and I still love them today.
  10. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 23:09
    Actor, Mark Blum who had roles in series Succession and Mozart in the Jungle has died at the age of 69 of complications due to the corona virus
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 09:30
    Bill Rieflin, drummer, played with Ministry, the Revolting Cocks, Swans, and Nine Inch Nails among others.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 16:53
    Japanese comedian Ken Shimura.
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 14:31
    Ellis Marsalis, 85, dies in New Orleans of nCoV
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 20:01
    @rookie54 said
    Ellis Marsalis, 85, dies in New Orleans of nCoV
    Patriarch of the Marsalis family, his legacy includes 6 sons, 4 of which went into playing jazz. Branford (sax) and Wynton (trumpet) were the more famous of the bunch, and Ellis was himself a jazz pianist of no weak repute. Another NEA Jazz Master, he was also a well-known award-winning music educator. Another sad day for the world of jazz.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 22:25
    Wallace Roney has died of covid-19 at the age of 59. He was a jazz trumpeter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree