1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 02:17
    @rookie54 said
    you are rarely mistaken
    but indeed, you are mistaken
    If the form of cricket known as T20 [a game that takes about three hours to play] had been an available option when baseball was being adopted, then baseball would have withered away and T20 cricket would now be the big bat & ball game in the USA. I like baseball a lot and I don't much like T20 cricket [because of the way it differs from the more traditional longer forms of the game] but I would suggest that T20 is a superior bat & ball sport to baseball.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 02:37
    I am just beng neutral and objective about it, that's all.
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 03:02
    @fmf said
    If the form of cricket known as T20 [a game that takes about three hours to play] had been an available option when baseball was being adopted, then baseball would have withered away and T20 cricket would now be the big bat & ball game in the USA. I like baseball a lot and I don't much like T20 cricket [because of the way it differs from the more traditional longer forms of the game] but I would suggest that T20 is a superior bat & ball sport to baseball.
    i like learning about different sports
    i'm not always very good at them, but most all i find interesting
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 03:20
    @rookie54 said
    i like learning about different sports
    i'm not always very good at them, but most all i find interesting
    Don't get me wrong, I love baseball and I found the difference between the Japanese approach to it and the approach in the Americas intriguing. I also once attended what I am pretty sure was a pro game of baseball in Australia between Perth and another city.
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 04:54
    My grandfather was part of the US occupational forces or whatever they were called. He liked Kobe beef etc.
    His sister married a Japanese American who was in one of those internment camps. He was half Japanese and half Russian. About 6 foot tall, always dressed 100 % western, talked real slow. Some thought he was Native American. When they'd have a family get together they'd often make homemade Japanese food. And it was out if this world. I love my Japanese cousuns.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree