I am legend

I am legend

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 19
2 edits

@suzianne said
You know, despite all your advanced years, you are the most ill-behaved child on this entire site.
You do mean next to you and goad of course! 😛

Andy isn't going to like it if you start talking about advanced years Suzie Q! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
You're making it up, pinhead. Save your lies for your clan cronies.
You forget your old days when you hung out with your Mod friends don't you Andy? Did you know name calling is against the TOS?

Well we reach a certain age and we all forget things! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
A message would show up removed if I removed it silly goad. I guess we start flagging/alerting what ever you want to call it when ever name calling is done now!!! It is against the TOS and has been done for years. Why would the Mods remove it now? You had to get one who doesn't like me..most likely one of the OLD mods!!

Good boy pat on the back for you. goad you do know ...[text shortened]... is you right?

LOL...goad runs crying to Mods about a Phrase that has been used for years!

-VR
You bragged recently that when I was a non-sub I was unable to alert a post by you, when you referred to non-subscribers as Scum. That was true.

Now, a subscriber, I no longer have that problem and will alert any post by you where you make such vile comments about non-subscribers. (Your defense that you have been calling people scum for years without a problem is profoundly pathetic).

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You bragged recently that when I was a non-sub I was unable to alert a post by you, when you referred to non-subscribers as Scum. That was true.

Now, a subscriber, I no longer have that problem and will alert any post by you where you make such vile comments about non-subscribers. (Your defense that you have been calling people scum for years without a problem is profoundly pathetic).
three cheers

m

Moves
30 Mar 19

@lemondrop said
but remember
you can't destroy what I don't have
I lack honor, integrity and intellect
what's left to destroy?
Maybe he wants to squeeze your lemon.

m

Moves
30 Mar 19

@knightstalker47 said
The misfit clan doesn't even show up in the clans tab, it's not even on the map. Fairness? Integrity? Is easy to pair good matches in the dozen challenges that get made in a year. Especially when you clearly don't care about scoring well overall.

You want an example of a great clan leader, look no further than lemondrop. Currently crushing 9 time champs Metallica, with only a two man clan.
Nice to see you did your homework on Metallica.
9 time champion !!
Has a nice sound to it, doesn't it ?

Now do some homework on lemondrop. 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Doesn't matter what you think. That is what was once done and it was done my the Moderators of that time! Hasn't anyone informed you of that, or something they want swept under the rug. It happened can't be changed!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Doesn't matter what you think. That is what was once done and it was done my the Moderators of that time! Hasn't anyone informed you of that, or something they want swept under the rug. It happened can't be changed!

-VR
For God's sake, Rusty, give it a rest.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Apr 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
Why are you stuck in the past? Why are 'you' still referring to people as scum?

Sure, that word creeps into the Clan forum every now and then (no surprise there) but you are the only person on the site who brings it into the General forum where non-subs post more frequently.

Maybe have a think on that.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Apr 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why are you stuck in the past? Why are 'you' still referring to people as scum?

Sure, that word creeps into the Clan forum every now and then (no surprise there) but you are the only person on the site who brings it into the General forum where non-subs post more frequently.

Maybe have a think on that.
Perhaps it is old and has run its course.

Things change we must move on.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Perhaps it is old and has run its course.

Things change we must move on.

-VR
Good to hear.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Apr 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Good to hear.
Yea, it really was getting old! 😉

-VR

Moves
01 Apr 19
2 edits

@mghrn55 said
Nice to see you did your homework on Metallica.
9 time champion !!
Has a nice sound to it, doesn't it ?

Now do some homework on lemondrop. 😛
I've been around for awhile, I know what's going on. First the premise of the clan system is a joke. Whoever wins the most "equal" and "balanced" matches is the overall winner. An absurd idea. The only "honest" clans have a net score of something close to zero. So if the challenges that you play are actually balanced you wont do well in the overall scoreboard.

Metallica have been "cheating" for years. Exploiting a completely broken system. Clans such as Easy riders and whatever lemons clan name happens to be that month, they "cheat" much more blatantly. Beating Metallica at their own game.

One might think that such exploitation's would lead to an overhaul of the clan system. But the community is stuck in their old ways and don't want change, they cling to their broken mess of a clan system. As long as games are matched based on rating and clan leaders can pick and choose their matches, there will always be exploits in the system.

w

Moves
01 Apr 19

@chessturd said
Stop accusing me of being seitze.
Stop accusing me of being Robbie Carrobie.
Stop accusing me of being 7ate9.

I was before all of you.
I am legend.
I am a redhotpawn god.

CIV.
Little do they know, you are the trinity of all 3.

Mwhahahaha!!

Trump 2020

Moves
01 Apr 19

Hahahaa I'll never tell 😉