I am legend

I am legend

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
29 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Did you tell Suzie Q to shut up too Andy?...LOL...My best bet is no, you like to stay with the group!!!

Where you been hiding? I thought you might be under the weather!

-VR
Just go away and move your personal garbage to the Clans Forum.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
Just go away and move your personal garbage to the Clans Forum.
Avoid answering the question Andy, just like you!

You don't seem to have a problem following me around with your OWN PERSONAL garbage!!! 😛

Again, stop trying to tell me what to do it hasn't worked in the past, what makes you think it would be different now. When you OWN the site then I will follow your RULES!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
29 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Avoid answering the question Andy, just like you!

You don't seem to have a problem following me around with your OWN PERSONAL garbage!!! 😛

Again, stop trying to tell me what to do it hasn't worked in the past, what makes you think it would be different now. When you OWN the site then I will follow your RULES!!!! 😛 😉
No one is following you around, pinhead, it's you who are intruding in
every thread and disgorging your idiotic opinions. The Clans Forum
is where you belong.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 19

@handyandy said
No one is following you around, pinhead, it's you who are intruding in
every thread and disgorging your idiotic opinions. The Clans Forum
is where you belong.
LOL @ Andy...Name calling is very typical for you when you can't answer a simple question put to you.

I belong in any forum I feel like going into and have more right than you as I am a Paying Subscriber!!! Unlike you, do you like all the advertisements by the way??? 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
29 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
I belong in any forum I feel like going into and have more right than you as I am a Paying Subscriber!!!
More right as a subscriber? Where did you get that dumb idea?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
LOL @ Andy...Name calling is very typical for you when you can't answer a simple question put to you.

I belong in any forum I feel like going into and have more right than you as I am a Paying Subscriber!!! Unlike you, do you like all the advertisements by the way??? 😉

-VR
What tosh. Subscription is completely irrelevant when it comes to the forums here.

Oh, and I alerted your post for referring to a non-subscriber as 'scum.'

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What tosh. Subscription is completely irrelevant when it comes to the forums here.

Oh, and I alerted your post for referring to a non-subscriber as 'scum.'
I really don't care what you alerted, acutally we call it flagged! 😛

Were you feeling left out goad? 😛 😉 Did you have a long talk with your clan leader about getting you more games yet?

Did a Mod remove it for you yet goad?

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@very-rusty said

Were you feeling left out goad? 😛 😉 Did you have a long talk with your clan leader about getting you more games yet?

-VR
The days of you casually referring to non-subscribers as scum are at an end sir.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 19
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The days of you casually referring to non-subscribers as scum are at an end sir.
Is that a new rule you are making silly goad, or have you spoke to Russ about this?....>ROFLMAO<..... What will be will be!

Yea you were feeling left out!!! 😛 😉 Don't end my days of putting up the sticking out the tongue winks, and smiley faces and winks, that will ruin my fun!!! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 19

@handyandy said
More right as a subscriber? Where did you get that dumb idea?
Actually you use to say it all the time when you were a Paying Subscriber and hung around with the Moderators at the time. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
30 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Actually you use to say it all the time when you were a Paying Subscriber and hung around with the Moderators at the time. 😉
You're making it up, pinhead. Save your lies for your clan cronies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Mar 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
You know, despite all your advanced years, you are the most ill-behaved child on this entire site.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 19

@very-rusty said

Yes. (Or else you crapped your pants and edited it out. Either way, it's a win).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes. (Or else you crapped your pants and edited it out. Either way, it's a win).
A message would show up removed if I removed it silly goad. I guess we start flagging/alerting what ever you want to call it when ever name calling is done now!!! It is against the TOS and has been done for years. Why would the Mods remove it now? You had to get one who doesn't like me..most likely one of the OLD mods!!

Good boy pat on the back for you. goad you do know the only one craps in their pants on here is you right?

LOL...goad runs crying to Mods about a Phrase that has been used for years!

-VR