How are you today?

How are you today?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
16 Jul 21
1 edit

I'm still working from home, but my wife works from home as well. Makes the work day go by so much faster.

Tomorrow, we're taking the kids ice skating. My 8 year has been ice skating before but it will be the first time for my twins.

How are you doing?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 21

@vivify said
I'm still working from home, but my wife finally started working from home as well. Makes the work day go by so much faster.

Tomorrow, we're taking the kids ice skating. My 8 year has been ice skating before but it will be the first time for my twins.

How are you doing?
Trying to be nice all of a sudden ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 21

@vivify said
I'm still working from home, but my wife works from home as well. Makes the work day go by so much faster.

How are you doing?
We home for 1 yr 3 month. Our business has been closed. Beaches closed for most of that time as well.

rain

Moves
16 Jul 21

@rajk999 said
Am I a mean guy on these forums?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Jul 21

@vivify said

How are you doing?
Pretty good thanks.

Emerging from a stressful 14 months in reasonable shape, working again doing what I love, but feeling a little battered by it all.

Moves
16 Jul 21
1 edit

@vivify said
How are you doing?
Doing well, thank you.

Healthy, in a good mood, somewhat groomed, slightly productive. My financial situation has recently improved, which of course is a stress reliever and life enhancer.

Glad to hear you are getting out and about with the kids.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 21

@vivify said
Am I a mean guy on these forums?
Definitely. Especially when I say
- that the Jews are not solely responsible for the conflict over the land of Palestine
- that homosexuality is a sin
- that BLM is a complete waste
- that Africans have problems all over the world even where there are no whites.
- that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down by God.

.. and many more issues.

Yep. you are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.

Moves
16 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Pretty good thanks.

Emerging from a stressful 14 months in reasonable shape, working again doing what I love, but feeling a little battered by it all.
May I suggest cutting out on the all nighter forum postings? Sleep is good.

rain

Moves
16 Jul 21

@rajk999 said
- that the Jews are not solely responsible for the conflict over the land of Palestine
- that Africans have problems all over the world even where there are no whites.
- that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down ...[text shortened]... are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.
You openly admitted to being racist. Remember? Also, you posted that slaves in the Bible deserved getting beaten.

If that doesn't deserve a GFY, what does?

rain

Moves
16 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
Pretty good thanks.

Glad to hear that.

You said you're doing what you love; what is that, exactly?

rain

Moves
16 Jul 21

@kevin-eleven said
Doing well, thank you.

Healthy, in a good mood, somewhat groomed, slightly productive. My financial situation has recently improved, which of course is a stress reliever and life enhancer.

Glad to hear you are getting out and about with the kids.
Good to hear that you're in good health; that's worth more than gold. If words have any power, I hope your good health continues.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jul 21

@rajk999 said
Why not give him a break?

-VR

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 21

@vivify said
You openly admitted to being racist. Remember? Also, you posted that slaves in the Bible deserved getting beaten.

If that doesn't deserve a GFY, what does?
You concluded I was a racist because i do not support the cause of BLM. Slaves who commit wrong doing are beaten. You think they should be sent to the naughty corner or sent for councelling ? . Maybe if you jokers who call yourselves advanced, practiced sensible corporal punizhment the English would not be embarrassed by sickening behaviour of the football fans.

G

Moves
16 Jul 21

@rajk999 said
- that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down ...[text shortened]... are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.
The conflict in Palestine like all conflicts takes two to tango.

God is the judge of that. Some believe the new covenant is different. Let he who is without sin..

All lives matter. If you have to put a color into that statement, then you're the problem

People universally have problems the world over. Refer back my statement.on BLM..

Slavery was okay? The Bible has murder, adultery, theft, kidnapping etc
To own a human was always messed up.

Take it to Debates Spanky

rain

Moves
16 Jul 21

@rajk999 said
You concluded I was a racist because i do not support the cause of BLM.
No; you openly said you were racist.

You said all I had to do was ask if you were racist and your answer would be "I am". Remember? Maybe you kidding, but combined with your other posts endlessly denigrating blacks, it didn't seem like you were joking.