1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 17:16
    @rajk999 said
    Definitely. Especially when I say
    - that the Jews are not solely responsible for the conflict over the land of Palestine
    - that homosexuality is a sin
    - that BLM is a complete waste
    - that Africans have problems all over the world even where there are no whites.
    - that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down ...[text shortened]... are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.
    Everyone has a different point of view on all Topics. Not all of us think about everything the same way.

-VR
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 17:22
    @rajk999 said
    You concluded I was a racist because i do not support the cause of BLM. Slaves who commit wrong doing are beaten. You think they should be sent to the naughty corner or sent for councelling ? . Maybe if you jokers who call yourselves advanced, practiced sensible corporal punizhment the English would not be embarrassed by sickening behaviour of the football fans.
    All that aside, how are you doing?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 18:11
    @kevin-eleven said
    I wonder why you would get a thumb down for asking someone how they are doing?

-VR
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 19:38
    @very-rusty said
    I wonder why you would get a thumb down for asking someone how they are doing?

-VR
    I don't know, but I must be doing something right. 😉
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:22
    @kevin-eleven said
    Im good.
  6. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:25
    I'm sweet and peachy
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:25
    @very-rusty said
    Everyone has a different point of view on all Topics. Not all of us think about everything the same way.

-VR
    Of course. Vivify does not share that view. To stop him from getting abusive, I need to condemn God, the Jews, whites and the bible.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:26
    @gambrel said
    The conflict in Palestine like all conflicts takes two to tango.

God is the judge of that. Some believe the new covenant is different. Let he who is without sin..

All lives matter. If you have to put a color into that statement, then you're the problem

People universally have problems the world over. Refer back my statement.on BLM..

Slavery was okay? The Bible has ...[text shortened]... dultery, theft, kidnapping etc
    To own a human was always messed up.

Take it to Debates Spanky
    Thanks 😀
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:29
    @vivify said
    No; you openly said you were racist.

You said all I had to do was ask if you were racist and your answer would be "I am". Remember? Maybe you kidding, but combined with your other posts endlessly denigrating blacks, it didn't seem like you were joking.
    Listing the problems blacks have, [not just in the US but all over the world] is not racist. It being factual and truthful. You wont get that. You just go along with whatever doctrine is in fashion at the time.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:332 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Of course. Vivify does not share that view. To stop him from getting abusive, I need to condemn God, the Jews, whites and the bible.
    Has he suggested that you condemn God, the Jews, whites and bible? If he is abusive that is what the alert feature is for. If not, it is just a difference in the way you both view things in my opinion.

I don't agree with racism but unfortunately it does exist in our world and has for hundred's of years. It is not going to stop over night. What happened in England after EURO 2020 makes one shudder, but not ALL English people are like that. You can't call out a whole group of people for what a few say.

-VR
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 20:49
    @very-rusty said
    Has he suggested that you condemn God, the Jews, whites and bible? If he is abusive that is what the alert feature is for. If not, it is just a difference in the way you both view things in my opinion.

I don't agree with racism but unfortunately it does exist in our world and has for hundred's of years. It is not going to stop over night. What happened in England after ...[text shortened]... English people are like that. You can't call out a whole group of people for what a few say.

-VR
    No, he condemns and I support, hence the argument and the eventual abuse. I dont alert, I abuse back... lol... dont need help.

You will find that many people are that way. Take BLM for example. I dont support that kind of organisation. Its racist and it will cause more trouble that it will solve. Anytime you tell a black person that you dont support BLM they take immediate offense. That reaction alone says a lot.

English football holligans is nothing new. A few years ago they were banned from even entering Europe for some match.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 21:35
    @rajk999 said
    No, he condemns and I support, hence the argument and the eventual abuse. I dont alert, I abuse back... lol... dont need help.

You will find that many people are that way. Take BLM for example. I dont support that kind of organisation. Its racist and it will cause more trouble that it will solve. Anytime you tell a black person that you dont support BLM they take immediat ...[text shortened]... olligans is nothing new. A few years ago they were banned from even entering Europe for some match.
    So you would rather abuse back is what you're saying?

I really don't understand that reasoning either, but of course that is your choice.

-VR
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 21:52
    @very-rusty said
    So you would rather abuse back is what you're saying?

I really don't understand that reasoning either, but of course that is your choice.

-VR
    Reporting people is not my thing.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 21:53
    @vivify said
    How are you doing?
    I'm doing OK aside from suffering from conjunctivitis in one eye.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '21 04:13
    @trev33 said
    May I suggest cutting out on the all nighter forum postings? Sleep is good.
    Are you getting up in the morning and researching my posting times?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree