1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 15:371 edit
    I'm still working from home, but my wife works from home as well. Makes the work day go by so much faster.

Tomorrow, we're taking the kids ice skating. My 8 year has been ice skating before but it will be the first time for my twins.

How are you doing?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 15:38
    @vivify said
    I'm still working from home, but my wife finally started working from home as well. Makes the work day go by so much faster.

Tomorrow, we're taking the kids ice skating. My 8 year has been ice skating before but it will be the first time for my twins.

How are you doing?
    Trying to be nice all of a sudden ?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 15:40
    @vivify said
    I'm still working from home, but my wife works from home as well. Makes the work day go by so much faster.

How are you doing?
    We home for 1 yr 3 month. Our business has been closed. Beaches closed for most of that time as well.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:18
    @rajk999 said
    Am I a mean guy on these forums?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:19
    @vivify said

How are you doing?
    Pretty good thanks.

Emerging from a stressful 14 months in reasonable shape, working again doing what I love, but feeling a little battered by it all.
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:411 edit
    @vivify said
    How are you doing?
    Doing well, thank you.

Healthy, in a good mood, somewhat groomed, slightly productive. My financial situation has recently improved, which of course is a stress reliever and life enhancer.

Glad to hear you are getting out and about with the kids.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:48
    @vivify said
    Am I a mean guy on these forums?
    Definitely. Especially when I say
    - that the Jews are not solely responsible for the conflict over the land of Palestine
    - that homosexuality is a sin
    - that BLM is a complete waste
    - that Africans have problems all over the world even where there are no whites.
    - that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down by God.

.. and many more issues.

Yep. you are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:53
    @divegeester said
    Pretty good thanks.

Emerging from a stressful 14 months in reasonable shape, working again doing what I love, but feeling a little battered by it all.
    May I suggest cutting out on the all nighter forum postings? Sleep is good.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:53
    @rajk999 said
    - that the Jews are not solely responsible for the conflict over the land of Palestine
    - that Africans have problems all over the world even where there are no whites.
    - that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down ...[text shortened]... are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.
    You openly admitted to being racist. Remember? Also, you posted that slaves in the Bible deserved getting beaten.

If that doesn't deserve a GFY, what does?
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 16:541 edit
    @divegeester said
    Pretty good thanks.

Glad to hear that.

You said you're doing what you love; what is that, exactly?
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 17:02
    @kevin-eleven said
    Doing well, thank you.

Healthy, in a good mood, somewhat groomed, slightly productive. My financial situation has recently improved, which of course is a stress reliever and life enhancer.

Glad to hear you are getting out and about with the kids.
    Good to hear that you're in good health; that's worth more than gold. If words have any power, I hope your good health continues.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 17:04
    @rajk999 said
    Why not give him a break?

-VR
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    @vivify said
    You openly admitted to being racist. Remember? Also, you posted that slaves in the Bible deserved getting beaten.

If that doesn't deserve a GFY, what does?
    You concluded I was a racist because i do not support the cause of BLM. Slaves who commit wrong doing are beaten. You think they should be sent to the naughty corner or sent for councelling ? . Maybe if you jokers who call yourselves advanced, practiced sensible corporal punizhment the English would not be embarrassed by sickening behaviour of the football fans.
  14. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    @rajk999 said
    - that slavery 4000 yrs ago was a justifiable practice if it was done in accordance with the rules laid down ...[text shortened]... are mean. You recently told me to GFM .. I think that was a vulgarity if it were to be spelled out.
    The conflict in Palestine like all conflicts takes two to tango.

God is the judge of that. Some believe the new covenant is different. Let he who is without sin..

All lives matter. If you have to put a color into that statement, then you're the problem

People universally have problems the world over. Refer back my statement.on BLM..

Slavery was okay? The Bible has murder, adultery, theft, kidnapping etc
    To own a human was always messed up.

Take it to Debates Spanky
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 17:12
    @rajk999 said
    You concluded I was a racist because i do not support the cause of BLM.
    No; you openly said you were racist.

You said all I had to do was ask if you were racist and your answer would be "I am". Remember? Maybe you kidding, but combined with your other posts endlessly denigrating blacks, it didn't seem like you were joking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree