Honest question re. English rioting in France

Honest question re. English rioting in France

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
No, that is what you want me to say.

What I said was, yes they are hooligans. And no, there is not a defined problem with football hooliganism in England.

Yes I object to any kind of hooliganism. They should be birched in my opinion.
Yes, they are hooligans. No there is not a problem with football hooliganism in England - divegeester.

Yes there are hooligans but its not a problem, thats is what you have just said divegeester.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16
2 edits

I urge anyone else to watch this video its two minutes long and tell me why there is no problem with hooliganism in English football. (warning contains scenes of violence and expletive language)

F

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow only a sicko like you would attempt to get some leverage from a persons injuries.
Why are you trying to get some leverage from a "personal injury" you claim you had?

F

Moves
13 Jun 16

Oh dear, let me tell you of a personal experience. I was riding my bicycle on Great Western road in Glasgow, just past the Grovner hotel. As I stopped at the traffic lights on Kirklee avenue a minibus full of men pulled up beside me. As I waited for the lights to change they opened the windows of the minibus and started to spit on me terming me a ...[text shortened]... ecognised from their accents that they were probably from the North East of England somewhere.
If the people in the minibus had been black, and they had started to spit on you, calling you names, and using expletives, would you now be railing against black people?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Jun 16

You are the coward; sitting at your keyboard making inflammatory posts.
You're a weedy little guy acting stupid on the Internet.
As usual.
Uuuhhh that sounds so intimidating. Are you going to punch me?

I can wear a football shirt to make it feel more familiar 😉

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

you are being asked to comment on English hooliganism, you have stated that its not a problem. please explain the smashing up of buses, throwing bottles, shouting obscenities etc etc as exemplified by the football fans of Westham less than two months ago. I am interested to understand why you find this to be non problematic.
You are (deliberately I suspect) conflating two types of "problem".

1) The problem created by incidents of hooliganism - this is of course a real problem when it occurs

2) That in England, we have a "problem" (yet to be defined) with hooliganism. We don't.

Furthermore my initial interest in this thread was to contend with Seitse's opening post which is a jingoistic stereotype insulting all English people.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 16
2 edits

I urge anyone else to watch this video its two minutes long and tell me why there is no problem with hooliganism in English football. (warning contains scenes of violence and expletive language)

[youtube]qBYDHFWgtbs[/youtube]
Why don't you post a Youtube clip of the English people killing Scottish people at Bannockburn? You could then argue that all English people are murderers.

Why don't you post a clip of an English person spitting at a Scottish person? You could then argue that all English people spit in public.

Your commentary earlier in this thread about entrenched 700 year rooted hatred of the English is one of the most pathetic things you have ever posted. You are a sad little man harboring hatred and spitting it out at an entire generalised national group whom you perceive spat at you once upon a time.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Uuuhhh that sounds so intimidating. Are you going to punch me?

I can wear a football shirt to make it feel more familiar 😉
I see you have resorted to wheeling our your silly witticisms rather than defending what you have actually posted.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 16

Some more "honest" facts in response to the "honest" question in the OP..

The Russian fans who did the fighting had been trained. According to Marseille's chief city prosecutor.

http://www.skysports.com/share/10312393

PS not the BBC Robbie...

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

I see you have resorted to wheeling our your silly witticisms rather than defending what you have actually posted.
Of course! What other option do I have if you refuse to tackle the question head on and back you POV up with real arguments?

Don't be angry, this world has a place also for dishonest chauvinists.

P.s. I have a crapload of literature to back my hypothesis up. Do you have anything else than opinions regarding THIS incident only?

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16

Yes there is hooliganism but its no problem -divehooligan

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

Yes there is hooliganism but its no problem -divehooligan
Yeah basically that's what RHP's resident keyboard is basically saying, in a nutshell

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Jun 16

[youtube]qBYDHFWgtbs[/youtube]
Set the Russian fans on the swines.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If the people in the minibus had been black, and they had started to spit on you, calling you names, and using expletives, would you now be railing against black people?
I do not buy into your racist BBCesque appellations. Black? what the heck is that? There is one race on the planet, its termed the human race. I suggest that you ditch these often-times inaccurate portrayals of people based on the alleged colour of their skin. I reject the type of thinking which seeks to portray people based on the alleged colour of their skin, its racist and I want nothing to do with your Middle England, Miss Marples, BBC, Johnny foreigner, last vestiges of the empire, racial demarcations.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
you refuse to tackle the question head on and back you POV up with real arguments
Yeah, I thought so.