Honest question re. English rioting in France

Honest question re. English rioting in France

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow only a sicko like you would attempt to get some leverage from a persons injuries. I suspect that being intellectually bereft you need to form these kind of emotive arguments.
For once I actually agree with you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16

wow only a sicko like you would attempt to get some leverage from a persons injuries. I suspect that being intellectually bereft you need to form these kind of emotive arguments.
It was you brought your personal incident into this discussion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

oh dear even The Guardian is in on the charade attempting to blame the organisers. If that were really the case then how have no other fans exhibited the same kind of churlish ill bred behaviour due to the ineptitude of the organisers. Furthermore its a piece of nonsense because you were already causing trouble pre match. Epic failure to explain awa ...[text shortened]... post anything and will feel free to expose the bias of the English media towards its hooligans.
My comments in this thread have not at all been about me denying the history of football hooliganism that has occurred not only in England but in Scotland also.

My interjections are all to do with the likes of you and especially Seitse making jingoistic comments. The OP itself for example. Many of your posts in this thread for example. Secondly these comments have been made without understanding the facts of the Marseilles incidents, which are now becoming clearer.

Seeing you running around barking out your usual ill-informed anti-English, 700 year old 'come on the Bannarkburn' oafish idiocy in the light of people dying, all motivated by a personal experience you once had - pretty much sums you up Robbie.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by Kegge
For once I actually agree with you.
Robbie brought his "personal" injuries into the fray himself.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by divegeester
My comments in this thread have not at all been about me denying the history of football hooliganism that has occurred not only in England but also in Scotland also.

My interjections are all to do with the likes of you and especially Seitse making jingoistic comments. The OP itself for example. Many of your posts in this thread for example. Secondly ...[text shortened]... ple dying, all motivated by a personal experience you once had - pretty much sums you up Robbie.
Kegge has rightly called you out for being a complete hypocrite. You have also been caught attempting to get leverage from a persons injuries and making emotive arguments. Perhaps if you had a good look at yourself this might have been avoided but its embarrassing seeing you reduced to this.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16

Robbie brought his "personal" injuries into the fray himself.
No I did not attempt to get any emotive leverage from my personal experience I was using it to demonstrate that my perspective was not based solely on news reports but on personal experience.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

Only last month or so we witnessed Westham fans attacking the Manchester Utd bus as it made its way to Boleyn park.

Would divegeester care to comment on this and is he still prepared to maintain the position that there is no problem with English football hooliganism?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16

Kegge has rightly called you out for being a complete hypocrite. You have also been caught attempting to get leverage from a persons injuries and making emotive arguments. Perhaps if you had a good look at yourself this might have been avoided but its embarrassing seeing you reduced to this.
You need to re-read Kegge's post, all he is doing is agreeing with you about something unspecified. All you are doing is downshifting into obfuscation.

You brought your personal incident into the debate, if you didn't want it discussed then you should have had one of your famous "reflections" before doing so. It's out there so it's fair discussion topic.

What is embarrassing is seeing you once again jump both feet first into someone else's cow-pat (this time seitse's) and get covered in poo.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16

No I did not attempt to get any emotive leverage from my personal experience I was using it to demonstrate that my perspective was not based solely on news reports but on personal experience.
What is "emotive leverage"? This is a discussion board Robbie.

Lol..

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16

Only last month or so we witnessed Westham fans attacking the Manchester Utd bus as it made its way to Boleyn park.

[youtube]qBYDHFWgtbs[/youtube]

Would divegeester care to comment on this and is he still prepared to maintain the position that there is no problem with English football hooliganism?
Yes, they are hooligans.

No there is not a problem (define problem) with football hooliganism in England.

Even if there was, what has it got to do with the Battle of Bannockburn?

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16

You need to re-read Kegge's post, all he is doing is agreeing with you about something unspecified. All you are doing is downshifting into obfuscation.

You brought your personal incident into the debate, if you didn't want it discussed then you should have had one of your famous "reflections" before doing so. It's out there so it's fair discussion to ...[text shortened]... n jump both feet first into someone else's cow-pat (this time seitse's) and get covered in poo.
sorry but there is nothing of content in your post that could be deed worthy of response and rather than jumping into someone else cow pat i really do think that you have a problem with football hooliganism.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

Yes, they are hooligans.

No there is not a problem (define problem) with football hooliganism in England.

Even if there was, what has it got to do with the Battle of Bannockburn?
Yes there are hooligans but thats not a problem. Did you really just say that? So you don't find throwing bottles, smashing up buses, shouting obscenities to be a problem.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

sorry but there is nothing of content in your post that could be deed worthy of response and rather than jumping into someone else cow pat i really do think that you have a problem with football hooliganism.
The only "problem" I have is with seitse's opening post which is a jingoistic slur on the English thinly disguised as an "honest question".

Subsequently I have an issue with you. You are part of the problem. Your jingoism and hatred of the English, which you admit goes back (is rooted from) 700 years ago, is a leaf out of the book of everything that is wrong in the world today.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jun 16

Yes there are hooligans but thats not a problem. Did you really just say that? So you don't find throwing bottles, smashing up buses, shouting obscenities to be a problem.
No, that is what you want me to say.

What I said was, yes they are hooligans. And no, there is not a defined problem with football hooliganism in England.

Yes I object to any kind of hooliganism. They should be birched in my opinion.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16

The only "problem" I have is with seitse's opening post which is a jingoistic slur on the English thinly disguised as an "honest question".

Subsequently I have an issue with you. You are part of the problem. Your jingoism and hatred of the English, which you admit goes back (is rooted from) 700 years ago, is a leaf out of the book of everything that is wrong in the world today.
you are being asked to comment on English hooliganism, you have stated that its not a problem. please explain the smashing up of buses, throwing bottles, shouting obscenities etc etc as exemplified by the football fans of Westham less than two months ago. I am interested to understand why you find this to be non problematic.