Honest question re. English rioting in France

Honest question re. English rioting in France

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Yeah, I thought so.

[youtubedivegeester]Aq-be7Y_yyY[/youtube]
😵😵

F

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I do not buy into your racist BBCesque appellations. Black? what the heck is that? There is one race on the planet, its termed the human race. I suggest that you ditch these often-times inaccurate portrayals of people based on the alleged colour of their skin. I reject the type of thinking which seeks to portray people based on the alleged colour ...[text shortened]... England, Miss Marples, BBC, Johnny foreigner, last vestiges of the empire, racial demarcations.
What a clumsy attempt to evade the obvious telling question you walked smack bang into.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 16
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
What a clumsy attempt to evade the obvious telling question you walked smack bang into.
There was nothing clumsy about it. I do not see people the way you do. I refuse to designate them according to the colour of their skin. I see them as human beings and I refuse to buy into your absurd racist terminology. Next you'll be telling us Asians are yellow and Native Americans red. Are you? Are you really you silly man?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Jun 16
1 edit

So, when is the flag-waving chicken version of Boris Boredom going to
produce some faktz?

F

Moves
14 Jun 16

There was nothing clumsy about it. I do not see people the way you do.
Well I don't see English people the way you do. So if you see or hear that abusive people in the minibus are "English", you rail against them, but if you see or hear that abusive people in the minibus are "black" you don't rail against them, is that it? And instead you try - in a really clunky artless way - to suggest that I am some kind of racist for asking you about it? Can't you discuss anything without subjecting it to your toxic "comedy" routine? 😉

F

Moves
14 Jun 16

I suggest that you ditch these often-times inaccurate portrayals of people based on the alleged colour of their skin. I reject the type of thinking which seeks to portray people based on the alleged colour of their skin, its racist and I want nothing to do with your Middle England, Miss Marples, BBC, Johnny foreigner, last vestiges of the empire, racial demarcations.
Well so this time it's the suggestion that I am racist. In the past it's been comments about me being a pedophile, about me having mental illness, about me being an unstable victim of sexual abuse, about me being satanic, about me being a stalker, about me beinga liar, about me reminding you of Nazi concentration camp guards, etc. etc. It seems you're prepared to say just about anything to avoid talking about an issue properly. 😕

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Jun 16
1 edit

Of course! What other option do I have if you refuse to tackle the question head on and back you POV up with real arguments?

Don't be angry, this world has a place also for dishonest chauvinists.

P.s. I have a crapload of literature to back my hypothesis up. Do you have anything else than opinions regarding THIS incident only?
Is your "hyposthesis" the "honest" question you set out in your jingoistic OP, or is it a coagulation of your silly subsequent comments?

Maybe you and Robbie carrobie can get your oafish heads together and come up with a "hyposthesis" which carries a little more credibility than "all English are duchebags" or "up the Bannockburn".

Maybe if you post another YouTube clip of some chickens you will get another thumbs-up from Robbie. He likes that sort of humour.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Jun 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Is your "hyposthesis" the "honest" question you set out in your jingoistic OP, or is it a coagulation of your silly subsequent comments?

Maybe you and Robbie carrobie can get your oafish heads together and come up with a "hyposthesis" which carries a little more credibility than "all English are duchebags" or "up the Bannockburn".

Maybe if you ...[text shortened]... clip of some chickens you will get another thumbs-up from Robbie. He likes that sort of humour.
Misspelling picking and mother tongue mockery: the easy way out for the defeated ones.

Don't worry, Robbie has my sympathy because at least he engaged when you were badgering him on the JW abuse subject. So, whether right or wrong, dude has the cojones in the spot where you place the maxi pads.

rc

Moves
14 Jun 16
1 edit

FMF the shibboleth of multiculturalism caught using some archaic colonial terminology and being counselled by a religionist on the absurdity of it and divegeester the brash Foghorn Leghorn, all bluster and bravado but still a chicken never the less. taken apart piece by piece, Ouch!

F

Moves
14 Jun 16

FMF the shibboleth of multiculturalism caught using some archaic colonial terminology and being counselled by a religionist on the absurdity of it and divegeester the brash Foghorn Leghorn, all bluster and bravado but still a chicken never the less. taken apart piece by piece, Ouch!
Still dancing around the fact you were caught being a narrow minded hypocrite, yet again, I see. Tell us more about what the alleged minibus incident in Glasgow told you about "the English". What would a similar incident in Jakarta tell you about "the Indonesians"? 😕

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Jun 16
1 edit

Misspelling picking and mother tongue mockery: the easy way out for the defeated ones.

Don't worry, Robbie has my sympathy because at least he engaged when you were badgering him on the JW abuse subject. So, whether right or wrong, dude has the cojones in the spot where you place the maxi pads.
Catching you in poor forum etiquette, or posting inappropriately, such as your thread title is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's amusing that you seem to think you have won some kind of argument in this thread, when from my perspective at least, if there are duchebags to be found its you and the ankle-snapping carrobie in this very thread 🙂

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Catching you in poor forum etiquette, or posting inappropriately, such as your thread title is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's amusing that you seem to think you have won some kind of argument in this thread, when from my perspective at least, if there are duchebags to be found its you and the ankle-snapping carrobie in this very thread 🙂
You have turned into Gramps, whom you used to criticize. So, if we add
that to the behavior you used to condemn in robbie... oh my, oh my.

Perhaps you hate in them what you see reflected of yourself?

Everybody here got it clearly and with no problems. What the subject is,
why it was raised, and how it is perceived. I won't ask you to get it together
though, because, obviously, your two-faced nature, as shown in here,
means a profound lack of self respect.

So, I will make you happy, poor man. here it is: English are the most
peaceful, loving people in the world at sports events and while inebriated.
True angels and an asset to the world of sports, on and off the pitch.
There is currently no problem, and there has never been a problem with,
hooliganism in England, and we are all truly delusional around here,
except for you. You are right. You always were. You win.

I hope you can live in peace now. Your honor, prestige and image are intact.

rc

Moves
14 Jun 16
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Still dancing around the fact you were caught being a narrow minded hypocrite, yet again, I see. Tell us more about what the alleged minibus incident in Glasgow told you about "the English". What would a similar incident in Jakarta tell you about "the Indonesians"? 😕
Here you were caught labelling people according to some absurd perception of the colour of their skin as if it had any meaning to any rational free thinking person??? English are a nation, black is a colour! (technically its not but for imbeciles like you we shall call it a colour) It cannot and should not be used to project your BBCesque, World Service, Miss Marples, Cricket watching, Pimms no1, crushed ice and lemonade supping middle England latent racism! Black??? Lets hear you call the Chinese yellow you pretentious pommy and the native Americans red, out with it, I dare you!

I certainly wont be taking any lessons on morality from the likes of you thats 4sure. Black????

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
14 Jun 16

What i thought was funny was that The Russian Sports minister said "Nothing wrong with the hooligans, the English have just been to too many gay parades" Funny. . .in an homophobic, holliganistic way. You could just imagine it being said in a scene from the football factory

F

Moves
14 Jun 16
1 edit

Here you were caught labelling people according to some absurd perception of the colour of their skin as if it had any meaning to any rational free thinking person??? English are a nation, black is a colour! (technically its not but for imbeciles like you we shall call it a colour) It cannot and should not be used to project your BBCesque, World Ser ...[text shortened]...
I certainly wont be taking any lessons on morality from the likes of you thats 4sure. Black????
This is almost an exact repeat of the "gag" you used on page 9 mixed with an almost exact repeat of the "gag" you used earlier on this page both used to try to dodge the straight forward question about the link between your personal anecdote and your personal prejudice. Come on then, you've mentioned "the Chinese". If the people in the minibus who were rude to you had been ethnic Chinese, what would that experience have told you about the rudeness of "the Chinese" in general?