Grampy Bobby

Grampy Bobby

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Moves
13 Mar 20
2 edits

My brother Bob Anderson (Grampy Bobby) passed away March 10th in Birmingham Al. He greatly enjoyed his time on RHP meeting new people from all over the world and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. He is now with his Savior and reunited with his wife Evelyn and many members of his family and friends. He would like to be remembered as a friendly caring person who was very concerned about the salvation of others. Ken Anderson (Kiki 46).

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Mar 20

@kiki46 said
My brother Bob Anderson (Grammy Bobby) passed away March 10th in Birmingham Al. He greatly enjoyed his time on RHP meeting new people from all over the world and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. He is now with his Savior and reunited with his wife Evelyn and many members of his family and friends. He would like to be remembered as a friendly caring person who was very concerned about the salvation of others. Ken Anderson (Kiki 46).
do you mean Grampy Bobby?

k

Moves
13 Mar 20

@lemondrop

Yes typo

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Mar 20

@kiki46

sorry for yer loss

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
14 Mar 20

the importance of death is not the remembrance.

it is the work left behind which few remember.

the corn grows widely in the field. a few stalks stand tall.

the few who do not feed the many.

do good in the small places.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46
Grampy Bobby was highly regarded and a leader. He stated many wonderful threads and was always posting creative stimulating questions. I and many others miss his presence. So very sorry for your loss.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46 said
My brother Bob Anderson (Grampy Bobby) passed away March 10th in Birmingham Al. He greatly enjoyed his time on RHP meeting new people from all over the world and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. He is now with his Savior and reunited with his wife Evelyn and many members of his family and friends. He would like to be remembered as a friendly caring person who was very concerned about the salvation of others. Ken Anderson (Kiki 46).
Thank you for taking the time in your grief to come here and let us know. Many have wondered how he's been since he left the site. Thank you for the closure. God Bless.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46
I'm sorry to hear that.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46

my sympathies

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46

Sad news indeed. My sympathies.

F

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46 said
Commiserations to you and your family.

Moves
14 Mar 20

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 20

@coquette said
@kiki46
Grampy Bobby was highly regarded and a leader. He stated many wonderful threads and was always posting creative stimulating questions.
Thread 143615

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Mar 20

@kiki46 said
My condolences to you and all of GB’s family.

Grampy Bobby was a larger than most character here at RHP and I’m pretty sure he would enjoy the knowledge that he will remain just as controversial as a forum contributor in his death, as he was in life.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
14 Mar 20

“ No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind.”

Grampy Bobby, whether one was endeared or annoyed by him, contributed to this virtual continent at RHP and kept things lively. His absence and his reported death is a diminishment here.

Only a few of us know each other outside of this forum and I like to imagine Bobby as that relative that everyone in the family smiles to each other about with knowing and accepting smiles because his generous awkward presence brought joy into the lives he knew on a face to face basis.

I send my very deep condolences to his brother, Ken and all of Bob’s family to whom he was devoted.