For Cripes Sake

For Cripes Sake

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You are the one come in talking about how pretty your face was and never been touched in a fight. Remember in your drunken haze!
I'll eff you up mother effer*

*am I an internet tough guy now? I sure don't want to be the only non tough guy on the interwebz.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
25 May 09

Is this like a penis comparing competition?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
We already know that you are still an Alcoholic so I am assuming you must have done the prison stretch. Just like you tried to turn around your pedo problems.

EPIC FAIL AGAIN!

ROFLMAO.... I bet you are a funny little man with wire rim glass's aren't you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by tomtom232
I'll eff you up mother effer*

*am I an internet tough guy now? I sure don't want to be the only non tough guy on the interwebz.
You little pussy, and I mean that literally!!! 😛

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

We already know that you are still an Alcoholic so I am assuming you must have done the prison stretch. Just like you tried to turn around your pedo problems.

EPIC FAIL AGAIN!

ROFLMAO.... I bet you are a funny little man with wire rim glass's aren't you?
What happened on March 22, 1992, VR?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Is this like a penis comparing competition?
No, one has a chance. 'No one' is better at everything....wait now he may not be all that he pretends to be.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
What happened on March 22, 1992, VR?
That was when I quit drinking, I am not ashamed of that.

You are still drinking and you need help with it, it is obvious it has become a problem, and if you are not careful it will only get worst. I speak from experience on this.

t

Moves
25 May 09

little pussy 😛
Woah, calm down there.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
Woah, calm down there.
Just pulling you chains...lol... 😛

Watch you don't get in trouble changing quotes, that one was no problem, but you have to be careful with that.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

That was when I quit drinking, I am not ashamed of that.

You are still drinking and you need help with it, it is obvious it has become a problem, and if you are not careful it will only get worst. I speak from experience on this.
You quit drinking because you were an alcoholic. Trying to project your weakness unto others is sad. I suppose it's the same thing with you calling someone else a "pedo" a couple of days after you were attempting to solicit nude pictures from a minor.

I beginning to understand why you are such a hostile, bitter man and why you act so anti-social on these forums. You really should take my advice and get that professional mental health assistance; I'm sure your parole officer could arrange a referral. Don't wait, Rusty; every post you make is a scream for help.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
4 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
You quit drinking because you were an alcoholic. Trying to project your weakness unto others is sad. I suppose it's the same thing with you calling someone else a "pedo" a couple of days after you were attempting to solicit nude pictures from a minor.

I beginning to understand why you are such a hostile, bitter man and why you act so anti- icer could arrange a referral. Don't wait, Rusty; every post you make is a scream for help.
I call any man a pedo that asks if they could have your daugther for a fiver, not just you. It isn't a personal thing, I would call anyone who was stupid enough to say that a Pedo, and how can you argue with something you said? (Do you got that, I said it twice)

no one tried to solicit any nude pictures, why don't you go into the 'Hi' thread in general and actually have a look, insteand of making false accusations, it was a classless, unappropriate joke. You try to make a mountain out of a mole hill to take the heat of yourself like a coward would do, instead of admitting that you were wrong and apologizing.

I can assure if you don't look after you drinking problem you are going to run into many more drinking related incidents, and some you may not be able to talk you way out of, or even try too. I really don't care, if that is the direction you want to go have at it.
I think you are into the sauce now, so this will be my last post to you for the day, I can't stand bantering with a drunk, no offense just being honest.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 May 09

Moves
26 May 09

This thread has more alerts than we have time to deal with. Please stop the accusations and insults. They are inappropriate. The thread will be removed soon!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
26 May 09

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 May 09

Originally posted by Forum Moderator
This thread has more alerts than we have time to deal with. Please stop the accusations and insults. They are inappropriate. The thread will be removed soon!
I alerted that the thread be closed long ago, I think it is a great idea. Mr Moderator.