For Cripes Sake

For Cripes Sake

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
You are a liar. Simple as that. If you want to argue that then I have cold hard facts that catch you in a lie twice in this very thread.
You take your facts to the Mod and tell him all about it!

I am sure they will love to hear from you.

t

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You take your facts to the Mod and tell him all about it!

I am sure they will love to hear from you.
Seeing as you don't deny the FACT then I don't need to take said FACT to the mods. I would not need to take that FACT to the mods anyway since the FACT that you are a liar isn't a bannable offence.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Seeing as you don't deny the FACT then I don't need to take said FACT to the mods. I would not need to take that FACT to the mods anyway since the FACT that you are a liar isn't a bannable offence.
No you take you evidence to the mods and you get banned for being liar. ROFLMAO....Stop stalking all my posts before I alert YOU!

I am on a roll with my alerts too, so you want to be careful. 😛

t

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

No you take you evidence to the mods and you get banned for being liar. ROFLMAO....Stop stalking all my posts before I alert YOU!

I am on a roll with my alerts too, so you want to be careful. 😛
I'm not stalking your posts. You post in every thread that pops up in the general forum. I take umbrage to your lying and I will confront you when you do.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
2 edits

I'm not stalking your posts. You post in every thread that pops up in the general forum and I take umbrage to your lying and I will confront you when you do.
No, all one has to do is to look at your public forum posts, and it will show that you are stalking my posts.

You take any information about me lying to the Mods or else Send Feedback, I am done feeding you troll.

I am just about ready to kick interwebz sand all over you. 😛 It hurts too, ask Phlabby about that, he tried to fight me, when I did it to him, but he slipped on a banana peel and hurt his head, took several stitches you know. 😛

t

Moves
25 May 09

No, all one has to do is to look at your public forum posts, and it will show that you are stalking my posts.

You take any information about me lying to the Mods or else Send Feedback, I am done feeding you troll.

I am just about ready to kick interwebz sand all over you. 😛 It hurts too, ask Phlabby about that, he tried to fight me, when I did it to him, but he slipped on a banana peel and hurt his head, took several stitches you know. 😛
Another lie. If you calculate it mathematically you will see that I reply to you just about as much as I reply in general in proportion to the amount of garbage you post. If you post X posts where you are lying it follows that you will get X replies.

PS. Quit smoking crack. It isn't good for you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
2 edits

Another lie. If you calculate it mathematically you will see that I reply to you just about as much as I reply in general in proportion to the amount of garbage you post. If you post X posts where you are lying it follows that you will get X replies.

PS. Quit smoking crack. It isn't good for you.
Go look at you 10 most recent posts, see how many are directed to me troll. I am getting very close to kicking the interwebz sand all over you and alerting you as a Bad crack smoking, Stalking troll. 😛

I am pretty sure, those ones get the longest forum bans!

t

Moves
25 May 09

Go look at you 10 most recent posts, see how many are directed to me troll. I am getting very close to kicking the interwebz sand all over you and alerting you as a Bad Stalking troll. 😛
Actually half are from this conversation and half are to others.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
2 edits

Actually half are from this conversation and half are to others.
No you are a liar, it was 9 and 6 you crack smoking, stalking troll. 😛

Any ways it rained today, and I have been on here far too long...Play with you later, nut job! 😛

t

Moves
25 May 09

No you are a liar, it was 9 and 6 you crack smoking, stalking troll. 😛

Any ways it rained today, and I have been on here far too long...Play with you later, nut job! 😛
It was actually 6- 4 since 9+6 /= 10.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

It was actually 6- 4 since 9+6 /= 10.
Sorry to hear about your problem with math, there 15 posts on your first page. 9 + 6 =15 😛 .....kicks Interwebz sand all over the bad crack smoking, bad math, stalking troll dude. 😛

m

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

What the h*ll is wrong with you flipping people!?
Get a life!

😠😠😠

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by mlprior
[b]What the h*ll is wrong with you flipping people!?
Get a life!

😠😠😠[/b]
Don't worry your pretty little head about it, just carry on and be happy! 😛

m

Moves
25 May 09

Don't worry your pretty little head about it, just carry on and be happy! 😛
How can I be happy when I have to read all this crap, crap, crap!

And don't you give me that tongue, Mr.!

😠😠😠

t

Moves
25 May 09

Sorry to hear about your problem with math, there 15 posts on your first page. 9 + 6 =15 😛 .....kicks Interwebz sand all over the bad crack smoking, bad math, stalking troll dude. 😛
I'm pretty sure you said 10 recent posts. You should take your own advice and not post when you are drunk.