For Cripes Sake

For Cripes Sake

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by CCNoob
Put away the handbags ladies.
How do i signal the mods to close this thread? There is no button to report fighting.

IC

Moves
25 May 09

How do i signal the mods to close this thread? There is no button to report fighting.
Buy a star, then click alert. 😛

IC

Moves
25 May 09

How do I signal the mods to remove this douchebag, again? 😞

d

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Ice Cold
How do I signal the mods to remove this douchebag, again? 😞
Smear him in peanut butter.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Niagara Falls is pretty dangerous esp. for semi-crippled, unemployed morons. http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/530120.html

Remember these words of wisdom: "When you have a two-ton vehicle coming at you, you just can’t win."

You'd do better to stay where you are and just talk crap on the net where you can be protected.

t

Moves
25 May 09

Yes, you are correct about your lies being in black and white. Would you care to count how many posts you have made in this thread since you said, "this is my last post in this thread?"

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
[b]Niagara Falls is pretty dangerous esp. for semi-crippled, unemployed morons. http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/530120.html
I don't remember asking you to come along with me!

Perhaps you could point that out to me. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
Yes, you are correct about your lies being in black and white. Would you care to count how many posts you have made in this thread since you said, "this is my last post in this thread?"
I changed my mind, that is allowed you know, just ask any Moderator, will tell you.

Changing mind is ok. 😛

I was gone, I was out of it, and what did they do? They Dragged Me Back Into It Again!!!!!!!! 😉

S

Moves
25 May 09

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by tomtom232
I am sorry you hurt your arm. I hope it gets better soon. Injuries are no fun.
Thank You, it has come along very well, and I am further ahead than expected, soft tissue injuries take time. The arm feels stronger, although not at a 100% yet, but I am working every day with the weights, and am going to stay with them. Forgot how much I enjoyed working out with them.

S

Moves
25 May 09

m

Moves
25 May 09

If you read page 11, I already said this was crap!

You should have stopped there.

Can we delete this crap thread yet?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Thank You, it has come along very well, and I am further ahead than expected, soft tissue injuries take time. The arm feels stronger, although not at a 100% yet, but I am working every day with the weights, and am going to stay with them. Forgot how much I enjoyed working out with them.
"Soft tissue" - it figures.

S

Moves
25 May 09

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
2 edits

Originally posted by mlprior
If you read page 11, I already said this was crap!

You should have stopped there.

Can we delete this [b]crap
thread yet?[/b]
I suggested that some time ago in an alert that the whole thread be closed, deleted so we will see what the mods decide. If it is still here, I will take the next step, the order I have been told to do it in.

Alerts do actually work you know!

You have to be patient thought, because the mod doesn't sit by the alert thingy waiting, they are users too, and play in forums.