For Cripes Sake

For Cripes Sake

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by mlprior
How can I be happy when I have to read all this crap, crap, crap!

And don't you give me that tongue, Mr.!

😠😠😠
ROFLMAO....You dont have to even come in to the thread, so you really don't have to read anything, you only read it, because you are nosey like the rest of us. 😛 😛 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by tomtom232
I'm pretty sure you said 10 recent posts. You should take your own advice and not post when you are drunk.
NOW, you are LIAR, I haven't drank since March 22, 1992...So wipe the egg off your face and try again!

m

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
ROFLMAO....You dont have to even come in to the thread, so you really don't have to read anything, you only read it, because you are nosey like the rest of us. 😛 😛 😛
Oi, more tongue!

I must leave now, the International Space Station is set to come over in exactly 6 minutes, must get outside.

Here, have some Eddie Vedder so you can all calm down:

&feature=related

t

Moves
25 May 09

NOW, you are LIAR, I haven't drank since March 22, 1992...So wipe the egg off your face and try again!
You are on some substance then. Or maybe its sleep deprivation since you spend all your time on here.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
No, it isn't correct. I don't think Cribs should have been banned, but he was. VR thinks that the policies here should be "consistent". If VR does fundamentally the same thing as Cribs and if the policies here must be consistent, then VR should be banned. It's really not all that hard to understand, so you're either being disingenuous or stupid.

or. "Consistent moderation" would necessitate an appropriately long forum ban.
Quote #Uno "From what I know, I don't think Cribs should have been banned."

So it only stands to reason if you don't agree that Cribs should have been banned then you should also think Rusty shouldn't be banned if he hypothetically did what Cribs had done. Which there is no evidence he has.

Or are you just not being a fair minded person.

It seems to me that you don't believe in equal justice and you just want to treat certain people one way and your buddies another. That sounds stupid, unfair and dishonest to me. I don't think that was your intent though.

It sounds to me like there is an easy solution here.

1) Just tell Rusty that you didn't mean to insult his daughter and that was not your intent. You only meant it as a Joke and it probably wasn't all that funny. Actually I think you already have in a round about way.

2) Rusty tell #1 that you have no intentions of smashing his head in. I think you also have already done this too.

3) Each of you buy each other a beer. And walk away happy knowing you each got something out of the deal. ---------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes butting heads gets in the way of listening.

* You might actually need to buy your own beers but it's the thought that counts. Oh in Rustys case it might need to be root beer. *

**You know what the really cool part about all this would be...nobody gets banned and our good friends "the mods" can stuff it. 😉**

The really uncool thing would be that we all get banned. I'll shut up now. Latter.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by tomtom232
You are on some substance then. Or maybe its sleep deprivation since you spend all your time on here.
Yes, you are absolutely right, I messed up my arm back in Feb, so was doing therapy getting it back, so there wasn't much for me to do but do the work out exercises for the arm, and play on the computer.

I am just about at the end of it now, I see the surgeon on Tuesday. I feel like I am good and strong again with that arm. I am going to keep the weights up, I am back into it again. Today it rained, so not much else to do, so yea I have spent a crap load of time on here since around feb7!

t

Moves
25 May 09

Yes, you are absolutely right, I messed up my arm back in Feb, so was doing therapy getting it back, so there wasn't much for me to do but do the work out exercises for the arm, and play on the computer.

I am just about at the end of it now, I see the surgeon on Tuesday. I feel like I am good and strong again with that arm. I am going to keep the weigh ...[text shortened]... ned, so not much else to do, so yea I have spent a crap load of time on here since around feb7!
I am sorry you hurt your arm. I hope it gets better soon. Injuries are no fun.

m

Moves
25 May 09
4 edits

Originally posted by mlprior
Oi, more tongue!

I must leave now, the International Space Station is set to come over in exactly 6 minutes, must get outside.

Here, have some Eddie Vedder so you can all calm down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRUGvArWXLk&feature=related
The Space Station was great, now get yourself outside, it's about to go over you.....

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/tracking/index.html

Are we all getting along now? Great, let's have a drink then!!
I'll even buy the first keg.

Put on some good music:

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 May 09

I am just about at the end of it now, I see the surgeon on Tuesday. I feel like I am good and strong again with that arm. I am going to keep the weigh ...[text shortened]... ned, so not much else to do, so yea I have spent a crap load of time on here since around feb7!
Rusty, I think I forgot to ask...how exactly did you hurt your arm in the first place.?

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Rusty, I think I forgot to ask...how exactly did you hurt your arm in the first place.?
Smashing #1's head?:p

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

Quote #Uno "From what I know, I don't think Cribs should have been banned."

So it only stands to reason if you don't agree that Cribs should have been banned then you should also think Rusty shouldn't be banned if he hypothetically did what Cribs had done. Which there is no evidence he has.

Or are you just not being a fair minded person.

It ...[text shortened]...
The really uncool thing would be that we all get banned. I'll shut up now. Latter.
All I can say is you can't read to reach the ridiculous conclusion you came up with. My line of argument was clearly presented and what I believed regarding Cribs isn't relevant. And VR admitted doing what Cribs did, so that is pretty good "evidence" to anyone not as biased as you.

I have nothing to apologize to the Drama Queen for. I haven't threatened him with physical violence, intimated that I would stalk him, accused him of being a cheat, etc. etc. etc. Those are things he did though, of course, he did them in a laughable, pathetic manner (as he does virtually everything). Still any one of those acts have been sufficient in the past to receive a forum ban, even a permanent one. If you and VR want moderators and Site Admins to be "consistent", then VR should get a lengthy forum ban. Since he contributes absolutely nothing to any forum, it would greatly improve the quality of communication here. Who knows; it might teach him to modify his anti-social behavior and put him on the road to recovery. God knows he need all the help he can get.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hope it falls off; then we might only have to see half the number of idiotic, Drama Queen posts.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
25 May 09

I haven't threatened him with physical violence, intimated that I would stalk him, accused him of being a cheat, etc. etc. etc. Those are things he did though, of course,
Maybe you should alert the mods to these? Obviously not using the alert link, you non-sub scum...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
3 edits

All I can say is you can't read to reach the ridiculous conclusion you came up with. My line of argument was clearly presented and what I believed regarding Cribs isn't relevant. And VR admitted doing what Cribs did, so that is pretty good "evidence" to anyone not as biased as you.

I have nothing to apologize to the Drama Queen for. I hav behavior and put him on the road to recovery. God knows he need all the help he can get.
I sincerely hope you get your drinking problem under control, so the Moderators will not have to delete your posts everytime you get into a drunken haze, and come on with your vile rant, asking Fathers if their daughters look like pigs, and if not can you buy them for a fiver.

Be lucky the Mod took into consideration that you were in a drunken haze and you didn't get a forum ban.

I told you what would happen out in the real world if you said something similiar to a father, and that was that you would get your nose broke or worse, at least here in Canada, and most part of the good ole U.S. you most certainly would.

Now if you have anything you are alarmed about or fear from me, you direct those to the Mods by alerts. Other wise stop you twisting of the truth and lies in the forum. (Being a non-sub you can't alert, but you could PM I am sure you know all the mods well enough by now)

This is quite enough of this foolishness of yours, haven't you sobered yet?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

I believe the story in full is in the TSM Club Cash.

I got to see the Surgeon tomorrow, and the arm is feeling much stronger. I am working out with the weights every day, but making sure I don't over do it.