For Cripes Sake

For Cripes Sake

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I sincerely hope you get your drinking problem under control, so the Moderators will not have to delete your posts everytime you get into a drunken haze, and come on with your vile rant, asking Fathers if their daughters look like pigs, and if not can you buy them for a fiver.

Be lucky the Mod took into consideration that you were in a drunken haze and s in the forum.

This is quite enough of this foolishness of yours, haven't you sobered yet?
A moron who can't play with his computer without breaking his arm shouldn't be threatening to break anybody's nose. Hope it hurts a lot, loser.

You're a pitiful liar and an internet coward. You wouldn't last ten seconds in NY. There'd be no one to hide behind like there is on this site.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
A moron who can't play with his computer without breaking his arm shouldn't be threatening to break anybody's nose. Hope it hurts a lot, loser.

You're a pitiful liar and an internet coward. You wouldn't last ten seconds in NY. There'd be no one to hide behind like there is on this site.
NY is on my list as places I would like to go, many of my friends have been there, and tell me the place isn't as tough as you New Yorkers make it out to be, but some of you are quite rude, looks like they hit that hit the nail on the head with that one.

I am ever up your way, I will let you know, and perhaps we can meet up and I can see how bad you are in person, and if you ever in Nova Scotia, let me know you are coming, and I will meet up with you. I fear nothing or no one.

It appears that you are the one calling me out. I was setting up hypothetical situations for you, as well as your buddy HOH...Looks like you the one calling me out sunshine. 😛

Now like I said, give it a rest, or talk to the mods in PM, or send Feedback, whatever you want to do, but stop crying and whining like a little girl over something you brought upon yourself in a drunken haze.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

Yes, you are absolutely right, I messed up my arm back in Feb, so was doing therapy getting it back, so there wasn't much for me to do but do the work out exercises for the arm, and play on the computer.

I am just about at the end of it now, I see the surgeon on Tuesday. I feel like I am good and strong again with that arm. I am going to keep the weigh ...[text shortened]... ned, so not much else to do, so yea I have spent a crap load of time on here since around feb7!
Have you ever considered getting a job?

d

Moves
25 May 09

*Flexes Huge Guns*

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by darvlay
*Flexes Huge Guns*
They look fake.

Can I touch them?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

NY is on my list as places I would like to go, many of my friends have been there, and tell me the place isn't as tough as you New Yorkers make it out to be, but some of you are quite rude, looks like they hit that hit the nail on the head with that one.

I am ever up your way, I will let you know, and perhaps we can meet up and I can see how bad you ar ...[text shortened]... ying and whining like a little girl over something you brought upon yourself in a drunken haze.
You're a pathetic liar. You made a bunch of punk threats but now are afraid you went too far and might get in trouble, so you're trying to worm out of it. What a disgusting weasel! Show a tiny bit of ballsz for once.

As I said, only the fact that the thread was removed enables you to completely lie and misrepresent what occurred. You went nuts with a bunch of threats while I treated the whole thing as the joke it is. You're not a tough guy because other people are covering up your crap, VR. You're just a lying scumbag.

C

Moves
25 May 09

Put away the handbags ladies.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Have you ever considered getting a job?
I am semi-retired actually, and you spend as much time on here as I have, with my busted arm in the last 3 months.

If you have a job, you sure don't get much done do you?

Or are you semi-retired like myself, who knows if you are a lawyer or not, you could have failed the bar exam, we don't know. 😉 😛

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 May 09

I am semi-retired actually, and you spend as much time on here as I have, with my busted arm in the last 3 months.

If you have a job, you sure don't get much done do you?

Or are you semi-retired like myself, who knows if you are a lawyer or not, you could have failed the bar exam, we don't know. 😉 😛
"Semi-retired" is what we call "unemployed" in the US.

It explains a lot.

d

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
They look fake.

Can I touch them?
You may not touch.

However, you may stroke.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

You may not touch.

However, you may stroke.
I like it when you oil them up and they shine in any fluorescent glare.

It's one of the things I missed about you when you were on your banacation...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 09
2 edits

It explains a lot.
You know nothing as usual, hot air discharge coming from you again.

If you were in Canada you might be working for me sunshine. 😉

But you manners would improve 100% if you were. 😛

That is all my time you can have for now sunshine, laters!

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

It explains a lot.
[wrong post]

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

You may not touch.

However, you may stroke.
I'd better get my hand in before Sam the Sham starts slobbering all over them.

Do you mind wearing your banana skirt?