Did you Know?

Did you Know?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Find a crappier thread to troll.
Tough ask.

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Your powers of observation are... lacking. It was quite a while before that. But that doesn't fit your narrative.
No, it was the same time.

Have a look at your own posting to him on/around the date he was absorbed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 23

@divegeester said
No, it was the same time.

Have a look at your own posting to him on/around the date he was absorbed.
And then go back months before that.

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
And then go back months before that.
I did, yesterday.

You (and also Ghost of a Duke) we’re taking him to the cleaners on a daily basis. Then he got absorbed into the collective and you haven’t said a tough word to him since.

I find it interesting behaviour.

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
You're almost as "one-trick" as FMF.
No tuts, i have many tricks. You on the other hand have lost all credibility on these forums with your outlandish statements.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 23

https://www.didyouknowdaily.com/story/ivy-league-scandal

Between the 1940s and the 1970s, Ivy League colleges had a shocking requirement for incoming students. It continues to haunt alumni.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 23

https://www.didyouknowdaily.com/story/shanti-devi

The 4-year-old girl who convinced everyone she had lived before. Her startling story continues to puzzle even the skeptics.

-VR

Moves
09 Apr 23

@a-unique-nickname said
No tuts, i have many tricks. You on the other hand have lost all credibility on these forums with your outlandish statements.
Indeed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Tough ask.
Not at all just pick any thread you or your twin started and they are all crappy. 🙂

-VR

Moves
10 Apr 23

@very-rusty said
Not at all just pick any thread you or your twin started and they are all crappy.
Clearly not the case.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Apr 23

@very-rusty said
Not at all just pick any thread you or your twin started and they are all crappy. 🙂

-VR
no suprise there VR both have a lot to say about nothing,both vacuous yet verbose.

Moves
10 Apr 23
1 edit

@badradger said
no suprise there VR both have a lot to say about nothing,both vacuous yet verbose.
Do you ever look back over your own posts badradger? Well, at least the ones which haven’t been removed for being abusive.

Of course we should remember that you shouldn’t even be here at all, seeing as how you are serving a permanent forum ban for your abuse with your @redbadger account. Seeing as how Russ has ruled that previously banned posters who return will be banned again… I’d keep a lower profile if I was you.

Edit - Kevin Eleven (@Excited-Exile) tried to return from his 1000 day ban under another profile and it was immediately removed. So, take care old chap 👍🏼

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Apr 23

Moves
10 Apr 23
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Of course we should remember that you shouldn’t even be here at all, seeing as how you are serving a permanent forum ban for your abuse with your @redbadger account. Seeing as how Russ has ruled that previously banned posters who return will be banned again… I’d keep a lower profile if I was you. Kevin Eleven (@Excited-Exile) tried to return from his 1000 day ban under another profile and it was immediately removed. So, take care old chap.
I asked Russ if I could return birdbrain so swivel

Strange that he didn’t just lift the ban on your @redbadger account.

Moves
10 Apr 23

@badradger said
Do you ever look back over your own posts badradger? Well, at least the ones which haven’t been removed for being abusive.