Controversial Secrets You Wish You Had

Controversial Secrets You Wish You Had

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jan 21

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Trev33’s not a fan of mine since the Brexit vote or whenever, but he’s one of the straight guys in here.

Likes weird holidays though.
I don't know much about little 't', except I regret having done something for him many years ago, which he turned out not to appreciate at all.

-VR

Moves
15 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Trev33’s not a fan of mine since the Brexit vote or whenever, but he’s one of the straight guys in here.

Likes weird holidays though.
How are you feeling about Brexit now btw?

SRB

Moves
15 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Don't do it Trev or you'll be sent to debates forum and not allowed to return until you've made somebody reconsider something or stop repeating themselves and that could be....

Moves
15 Jan 21

@suzianne said
"That thread" was not the huge deal you claim it was, it was barely noticed by the rank-and-file club members, and was in no way the catalyst for this "current division". You've done far more to foment this division than "that thread" ever did. Facts don't lie, but people often do, especially if they believe they have something to gain by putting others down.
Of course, it would be nicer if either or indeed any of you could keep your club spats on the club boards where they belong, and not let all the twisted-knickered-petty-club-officer highschool drama spill over into the rest of the forums.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jan 21

@shallow-blue said
Of course, it would be nicer if either or indeed any of you could keep your club spats on the club boards where they belong, and not let all the twisted-knickered-petty-club-officer highschool drama spill over into the rest of the forums.
Fair point.

Moves
15 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
Don't do it Trev or you'll be sent to debates forum and not allowed to return until you've made somebody reconsider something or stop repeating themselves and that could be....
Can I interest you in some rotten Scottish fish?

SRB

Moves
15 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Can I interest you in some rotten Scottish fish?
I'd have to complete too much paperwork before I could take delivery.

Oops. (I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it)

Moves
15 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Very happy.

Not at all concerned about the fish import issues which I know all you euroloosers are clinging to like a drowning man to a lifesaver.

Moves
15 Jan 21
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
Maybe if you were here more often than once every six months, your complaint might carry some gravitas.

Moves
15 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Fair point.
No it isn’t, but I don’t expect you to see that in the slightest.

Least of all because you absolutely wanted to keep your crappy thread secret.

Ghost of a Douche

Moves
15 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
I'd have to complete too much paperwork before I could take delivery.

Oops. (I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it)
How many times do you losers need to lose before you understand the difference between strategy and tactics.

Moves
15 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Very happy.

Not at all concerned about the fish import issues which I know all you euroloosers are clinging to like a drowning man to a lifesaver.
Euroloosers? 😂 I think that’s why we fell out or whatever, you take the subject personally.

The thing is a mess, 5 years on and they couldn’t agree on some very basic things and get organised. Happy to hear that people in N. Ireland will be able to apply for the new European health card without the union flag though 😉

A lot of pettiness going on, not sure if the ham sandwiches story was true or the bbc just trying to push its Anti brexit stance though.

Moves
15 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Euroloosers? 😂 I think that’s why we fell out or whatever, you take the subject personally.
I seem to remember you calling me a “twat” just before you unfriended me on Facebook.

Yes the Remainer mindset is one of bitter losership. A mindset that clings to any media negativity like a drowning man clings to a lifesaver. It’s pathetic.

Moves
15 Jan 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
The thing is a mess, 5 years on and they couldn’t agree on some very basic things and get organised.
No it isn’t. There is a trade deal in place.

There are reports from fishermen of EU officials creating strife at borders. It’s to be expected until more stringent local applications are enforced.