collections of junk

collections of junk

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
15 Nov 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke
you know how sometimes when yer real lucky and it's raining but the sun is shining at the same time?

or you may be crying because of a sadness but laughing because of the absurdity, all at the same time?

you know how sometimes you really really really really care about someone but you have to let them go because you hurt so bad?

i have a collection of these

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

Moves
15 Nov 19

@suzianne said
After all, I'm only a woman. 🙄
And even that is debatable 😉

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
When I wrote that line I was pretty sure you'd write something snide about it. (It was a poem Rusty, not an autobiography).

I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends. You, on the other hand, have spoken about your previous problems with alcohol, so I really don't think you are in any position to throw such aspersions.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

@divegeester said
And even that is debatable 😉
Indeed!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
If you think a glass of wine at the weekend is an indication of alcoholism then you are more disturbed than I thought.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you think a glass of wine at the weekend is an indication of alcoholism then you are more disturbed than I thought.
Hey if that is all you have good for you! When you start having 2 instead of one, you could be leading down the wrong path. Experience tells me that! 😉 😛

Sometimes when it is mentioned or asked to someone if they have any drinking issues, they will strike out as you have just done.

goad in your own words is what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Hey if that is all you have good for you! When you start having 2 instead of one, you could be leading down the wrong path. Experience tells me that! 😉 😛

Sometimes when it is mentioned or asked to someone if they have any drinking issues, they will strike out as you have just done.

goad in your own words is what you said: I have written more than once how I rare ...[text shortened]... never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends.

-VR
I work with people who struggle with alcoholism. (Often goes hand in hand with mental health issues). It is not a stick to try and whack somebody with.

If you've kicked the booze good for you, but then you really should know better.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I work with people who struggle with alcoholism. (Often goes hand in hand with mental health issues). It is not a stick to try and whack somebody with.

If you've kicked the booze good for you, but then you really should know better.
goad this was what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends.

Sounds to me like more than a glass on weekends!!! Yes I do know better, even if you had an issue you are not going to say anything about it. You claim to work with people who struggle with alcoholism so you must have heard the stories of how it started by just having that one glass of wine, which leads to more.

You admitted you did make an exception for at Christmas time... All I can go by is what you say! I"ve never seen an alcoholic admit how much he/she drinks untill he/she is willing to accept the fact they do have a problem. Have you?

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
goad this was what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends.

Sounds to like more than a glass on weekends!!! Yes I do know better, even if you had an issue you are not going to say anything abo ...[text shortened]... h he/she drinks untill he/she is willing to accept the fact they do have a problem. Have you?

-VR
Again, is someone who drinks a glass of wine at the weekend and indulges a little more at Christmas an alcoholic?

Let me help you out with that one. The answer is no. I have personally never had an issue with alcohol, even when young. Sorry to hear 'you' did have a problem with drink, but you are alone with that one I'm afraid. Stop projecting.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, is someone who drinks a glass of wine at the weekend and indulges a little more at Christmas an alcoholic?

Let me help you out with that one. The answer is no. I have personally never had an issue with alcohol, even when young. Sorry to hear 'you' did have a problem with drink, but you are alone with that one I'm afraid. Stop projecting.
Again you did say: this was what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends.

I never drink more than one glass an evening, then you change it to only on weekends and at Christmas...You can't have it both ways goad!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Again you did say: this was what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends.

I never drink more than one glass an evening, then you change it to only on weekends and at Christmas...You can't have it both ways goad!

-VR
What did I change?!

My very first sentence was 'I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps.'

Why do you always resort to lying?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What did I change?!

My very first sentence was 'I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps.'

Why do you always resort to lying?
Not lying at

Again you did say: this was what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends. You left out "one glass of wine an evening.....Sounds like you actually drink in Moderation everyday, the way you wrote it!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Not lying at

Again you did say: this was what you said: I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps, I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening, and only then with a meal at weekends. You left out "one glass of wine an evening.....Sounds like you actually drink in Moderation everyday, the way you wrote it!

-VR
You don't think weekends have evenings? Are you deranged? - "in an evening, and ONLY then with a meal at weekends..."

I never drink during the week. I hope that clears that up for you?