collections of junk

collections of junk

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You don't think weekends have evenings? Are you deranged? - "in an evening, and ONLY then with a meal at weekends..."

I never drink during the week. I hope that clears that up for you?
I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps,(((((( I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening,))))))) and only then with a meal at weekends. You, on the other hand, have spoken about your previous problems with alcohol, so I really don't think you are in any position to throw such aspersions.

Well now it sounds like it is just Christmas and weekend and not daily!!! 😛 😉

Try saying it properly next time! 😉

I hope it doesn't lead to more than that, as you well know it can!!!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@rookie54 said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
you know how sometimes when yer real lucky and it's raining but the sun is shining at the same time?

or you may be crying because of a sadness but laughing because of the absurdity, all at the same time?

you know how sometimes you really really really really care about someone but you have to let them go because you hurt so bad?

i have a collection of these
A collection worth keeping sir.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A collection worth keeping sir.
Something for you to keep in mind sir!

I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps,(((((( I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening,))))))) and only then with a meal at weekends. You, on the other hand, have spoken about your previous problems with alcohol, so I really don't think you are in any position to throw such aspersions.

Well now it sounds like it is just Christmas and weekend and not daily!!! 😛 😉

Try saying it properly next time! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Something for you to keep in mind sir!

I have written more than once how I rarely drink, and if I do, always in moderation. Excluding Christmas perhaps,(((((( I never drink more than one glass of wine in an evening,))))))) and only then with a meal at weekends. You, on the other hand, have spoken about your previous problems with alcohol, so I really don't think you are ...[text shortened]... properly next time! 😉

-VR
I know you struggle with this, but my last post wasn't directed at you.

Moves
15 Nov 19

dftt

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@divegeester said
dftt
Then what do you do with the troll that posts in every damn thread, even when ignored? (One that is self-feeding).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Then what do you do with the troll that posts in every damn thread, even when ignored? (One that is self-feeding).
It appears you are now ANGRY...if I am a troll so are you as you reply to every post I make and ignoring me doesn't help, just makes you look like you have something to hide. (One that feels superior to others)

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I know you struggle with this, but my last post wasn't directed at you.
Then stop trying to avoid the question! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

Geeze, wonder who the whimp is alerting my posts!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why do you call me a whimp when I alert one of your posts and do the same yourself to me.....LOL...That is funny~!~

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Why do you call me a whimp when I alert one of your posts and do the same yourself to me.....LOL...That is funny~!~

-VR
Sorry to burst your bubble chump but none of those alerts were from me. And I really don't care if you believe that or not.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry to burst your bubble chump but none of those alerts were from me. And I really don't care if you believe that or not.
Well chump have to take your word on that for what it is worth. It was certainly one of your Clan mates then. 😉 😛 or other friends. I am pretty sure it wasn't anyone from my clan. 😉

LOL...A second alert on one of the posts....I guess you guys figure if you alert enough times it will get removed!!! 😉 You may be right on that, lets see what happens! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Well chump have to take your word on that for what it is worth. It was certainly one of your Clan mates then. 😉 😛 or other friends. I am pretty sure it wasn't anyone from my clan. 😉
But it was one of your clan mates who called you a troll. (I guess you missed that).

dftt

'Don't Feed The Troll.'

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
15 Nov 19

i have a collection of removed posts

i sure hope you add to it

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Nov 19

@rookie54 said