1. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 01:141 edit
    I'm experiencing more and more Mandela effects, Déjà vu,
    meaning more glitches. Yes reality as we know it is some sort of simulation. This explains how everything works.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 01:40
    @fmf said
    She seems to have skulked off.
    Yes, that was ridiculous and poorly thought out.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 03:54
    @fmf said
    Let's say I have traditional, conservative family and community values rooted in Biblical teaching and my Christian upbringing, I am opposed to big government imposing progressive ideas on people who do not subscribe to them by enshrining them in federal laws, and I think homosexuality is a sin and abortion should be illegal, and so I vote Republican, why would you claim I "cannot follow Christ"?
    YouTube
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 03:58
    @mike69 said
    Yes, that was ridiculous and poorly thought out.
    Not exactly.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 04:481 edit
    @suzianne said
    [youtube]SZ2L-R8NgrA[/youtube]
    Simply posting a YouTube clip - dripping in derision and serving up a gratuitous number of strawmen - is you dodging the point.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 04:583 edits
    @suzianne said
    [youtube]
    I am not interested in any generic anti-Republican braying or progressive Christian virtue signalling delivered by you by posting a partisan video clip hatchet job.

Respond to these words...

Let's say I have traditional, conservative family and community values rooted in Biblical teaching and my Christian upbringing, I am opposed to big government imposing progressive ideas on people who do not subscribe to them by enshrining them in federal laws, and I think homosexuality is a sin and abortion should be illegal, and so I vote Republican, why would you claim I "cannot follow Christ"?

Can you respond to them without exhibiting any derision for fellow Christians whose opinions are different from yours?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 03:17
    @fmf said
    I am not interested in any generic anti-Republican braying or progressive Christian virtue signalling delivered by you by posting a partisan video clip hatchet job.

Respond to these words...

Let's say I have traditional, conservative family and community values rooted in Biblical teaching and my Christian upbringing, I am opposed to big government imposing progressive idea ...[text shortened]... them without exhibiting any derision for fellow Christians whose opinions are different from yours?
    Suzianne?
  8. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 04:492 edits
    I just learned that my favorite songs have vocal harmonies

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree