Automatic Cars who came up with these

Automatic Cars who came up with these

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
90d
1 edit

Oh I thought you were in the US where they are stolen easily.

The most stolen cars in the UK
Ford Fiesta. Number stolen 5979. ...
Ford Focus. Number stolen 2120. ...
Volkswagen Golf. Number stolen 2038. ...
Mercedes C-Class. Number stolen 1786. ...
Range Rover Sport. Number stolen 1631. ...
Range Rover Evoque. Number stolen 1489. ...
BMW 3 Series. Number stolen 1466. ...
Vauxhall Corsa. Number stolen 1110.

The Most Stolen Cars and Trucks in America in 2022
Chevrolet Silverado | Total thefts: 49,903.
Ford F-150 | Total thefts: 48,175.
Honda Civic | Total thefts: 27,113.
Honda Accord | Total thefts: 27,089.
Hyundai Sonata | Total thefts: 21,707.
Hyundai Elantra | Total thefts: 19,602.
Kia Optima | Total thefts: 18,221.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
90d

@congruent said
Oh I thought you were in the US where they are stolen easily.

The most stolen cars in the UK
Ford Fiesta. Number stolen 5979. ...
Ford Focus. Number stolen 2120. ...
Volkswagen Golf. Number stolen 2038. ...
Mercedes C-Class. Number stolen 1786. ...
Range Rover Sport. Number stolen 1631. ...
Range Rover Evoque. Number stolen 1489. ...
BMW 3 Series. Number stolen 1466. ...
Vauxhall Corsa. Number stolen 1110.
No, I’m in England.

Top most stollen varies depending where you get list from. Some insurers here in the UK are refusing to offer cover for Range Rovers. Some buyers can’t even insure them through Range Rover’s own insurance scheme.

There was a story in the press last week about one guy who bought a new RR, found out he couldn’t insure and sold it back to the dealership for £20k less than he’d bought it for. Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
90d

@divegeester said
Honda make excellent cars; we’ve had a couple and will probably buy a third this year some time.
had a civic shuttle,pocket rocket ,crv just a great car (bought it for the wife)

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
90d

@divegeester said
No, I’m in England.

Top most stollen varies depending where you get list from. Some insurers here in the UK are refusing to offer cover for Range Rovers. Some buyers can’t even insure them through Range Rover’s own insurance scheme.

There was a story in the press last week about one guy who bought a new RR, found out he couldn’t insure and sold it back to the dealership for £20k less than he’d bought it for. Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.
I read an article where a chap had to park his £400k Ferrari on his drive so he could put his £50k Range Rover in his garage and get insurance for it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
90d

@the-gravedigger said
I read an article where a chap had to park his £400k Ferrari on his drive so he could put his £50k Range Rover in his garage and get insurance for it.
LOL. I bet that’s true?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
90d

@david-burton said
had a civic shuttle,pocket rocket ,crv just a great car (bought it for the wife)
Civic sports coupe and a Jazz. Both the wife’s.

Moves
90d

@david-burton said
The Honda CRV is the vehicle that’s stolen the most in Canada. Good product…well actually as mentioned most of Honda’s vehicles are good.

c

Moves
90d

Why are Range Rovers such a theft magnet?
Range Rovers are in high demand in the UK and globally, making them a target for thieves who invest in technology to steal them.

One common method they use is "relay attacks," using electronic devices to amplify the key's signal, even if it's inside the house. This stolen signal is then sent to a transmitter, effectively serving as a key.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
86d

@congruent said
Can't imagine. I wouldn't want one.

c

Moves
85d

@ponderable said
Can't imagine. I wouldn't want one.
Are you Jason Statham?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
85d

@congruent said
Range Rovers are in high demand in the UK and globally, making them a target for thieves who invest in technology to steal them.

One common method they use is "relay attacks," using electronic devices to amplify the key's signal, even if it's inside the house. This stolen signal is then sent to a transmitter, effectively serving as a key.
All an owner has to do is disable the keyless entry. Instructions in the owners manual.
Or buy a Toyota Landcruiser.

c

Moves
85d
2 edits

Katie Price is allegedly bankrupt but has had a pink land rover and despite being banned from driving was pictured in one. A land rover is a status symbol.

And she has recently complained that her fees for car insurance have skyrocketed due to her drink-drive past.

She explained last week: "No insurance company will insure me on a new car or anything flash, nothing."

She continued: "The quotes I had for my insurance on a normal car that is £15k was £73k, one was £53k and one was £33k, and they were my quotes because no one else would insure me because of who I am.”

She argued: "It’s discrimination because if someone else had the same as me and they had a normal job, they wouldn’t charge that much, it’s way more than the car."

Meanwhile, in a podcast released last week, Katie claimed she worried she will one day die in a car accident.

She told the Where There’s A Will, There’s A Wake podcast: "I’ve always predicted I'd die in a car crash, I've always said that.

"The amount of near-death experiences and car crashes I've had, in the car. I've always come out without a scratch on me."

Katie flipped her BMW car on the B2135 near Partridge Green, south of Horsham in West Sussex in September 2021. She plead guilty to drink-driving while disqualified and driving without insurance and was handed a 16-week suspended sentence over the incident.

She apologised in court at the time of her trial, saying: "It's been a really difficult time and I'm incredibly sorry for my actions - I'm sincerely grateful nobody was hurt.

"I’m spending time getting better - mental health is a hidden illness and can strike at any time."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
84d

@congruent said
Katie Price is allegedly bankrupt but has had a pink land rover and despite being banned from driving was pictured in one. A land rover is a status symbol.

And she has recently complained that her fees for car insurance have skyrocketed due to her drink-drive past.

She explained last week: "No insurance company will insure me on a new car or anything flash, nothing." ...[text shortened]...
"I’m spending time getting better - mental health is a hidden illness and can strike at any time."
Who’s Katie Price?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
84d

@congruent said

She explained last week: "No insurance company will insure me on a new car or anything flash, nothing." ...[text shortened]...
Decisions have consequences.

Who knew? Everybody knew.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
84d

@divegeester said
Who’s Katie Price?
Someone who can’t see an inch beyond her over inflated breasts.