Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
A homosexual in Llanymynech.
@wolfgang59: "I have decided to leave the site for an indefinite period. I have really not been terribly well of late."

Sorry to hear that; hope you get well soon.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
@GrampyBobby No longer capable ..
"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which
misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban." ~Russ

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
01 Sep 15

What a whining douche.

F

Moves
01 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which
misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban." ~Russ
Do you WANT or NOT WANT wolfgang59's harmless little gag to result in him being banned?

Nobody, as far as I can tell, threatens people - who disagree with him on the Spirituality Forum - with the prospect of a forum ban, as often as Grampy Bobby does. 🙄

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Do you WANT or NOT WANT wolfgang59's harmless little gag to result in him being banned?

Nobody, as far as I can tell, threatens people - who disagree with him on the Spirituality Forum - with the prospect of a forum ban, as often as Grampy Bobby does. 🙄
Thank you, FMF. This post intended as a reminder rather than a ban for divegeester's reply was inadvertently posted to *wolfgang59's.
No excuse. Yes, I took those words at verbatim face value and am pleased to learn they were merely a "little gag".

*Originally posted by wolfgang59
@wolfgang59: "I have decided to leave the site for an indefinite period. I have really not been terribly well of late."

"Sorry to hear that; hope you get well soon."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by Seitse
Borderline gay.
• Player Directory: "Sorry, no players match your search. Please try being less specific."

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Watching you and Grampy Bobby discussing what is wrong with the RHP forums while sycophantically stroking each other has got to be one of the single most repellent experiences one can have here.
whatever. I don't really have time for you today.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by Red Night
The first pitted one group of bullies led by SJ247, Seitse, and Suzianne faced off against a second group led by Xanthos, Crowley, and Darvlay (amongst others)

Into that mix came TSM led by myself, Cash, Raven, Skeeter, Ice Cold, Mokko, and others. We took on both groups of bad boys (and girls) and won the Wreck Wars.
You're on crack, right?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by Seitse
You're on crack, right?
How many wrecks did you get for this?

(sort of reminiscent of the gang-wrecked post of Crowley's "are you stoopied?"😉

F

Moves
01 Sep 15

Thank you, FMF. This post intended as a reminder rather than a ban for divegeester's reply was inadvertently posted to *wolfgang59's.
No excuse. Yes, I took those words at verbatim face value and am pleased to learn they were merely a "little gag".

@wolfgang59: "I have decided to leave the site for an indef ...[text shortened]... I have really not been terribly well of late."

If you didn't want to see either of them banned, why did you brandish the "forum ban" threat?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you didn't want to see either of them banned, why did you brandish the "forum ban" threat?

"Footnote: Pls consider the consequences of gratuitous droning driven by emotional octane. Think. Thks. " ~Vivian (aka. V/8)

F

Moves
02 Sep 15
2 edits

Thank you, FMF. [b]This post intended as a reminder rather than a ban
for divegeester's reply was inadvertently posted to *wolfgang59's.

@wolfgang5 ...[text shortened]... consequences of gratuitous droning driven by emotional octane. Think. Thks. " ~Vivian (aka. V/8)[/b]
I think you should just be straight with everybody, Grampy Bobby. Do you personally think divegeester's harmless gag deserved a forum ban?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think you should just be straight with everybody, Grampy Bobby. Do you personally think divegeester's harmless gag deserved a forum ban?
*Originally posted by wolfgang59 <---

"For the final time this "harmless gag" was written by wolfgang59 [who has since deleted it from his profile] not divegeester." ~Vivian (aka V/8)

F

Moves
02 Sep 15
1 edit

"For the final time this "harmless gag" was written by wolfgang59 [who has since deleted it from his profile] not divegeester." ~Vivian (aka V/8)
Did you personally think the gag about your profile deserved a forum ban?

Moves
02 Sep 15

@divegeester: "The profile that was written here has been removed."
Why have you quoted my profile?