This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 09:20
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Was it the 'cheap biscuit' thing you took as an insult and unsupported accusation?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 15:05
    Fuk me. Will the EU’s dark tactics never end!

Now the President is again threatening to block all exports of vaccines as the consequence of their buying incompetence brings about a third wave across the bloc.

And don’t get me started on all the “blood clot” bollox ~ yeah right!!

Sky News
    COVID-19: EU threatens to block jab exports to UK and other countries with high vaccination rates
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 15:22
    @divegeester said
    Fuk me. Will the EU’s dark tactics never end!

Now the President is again threatening to block all exports of vaccines as the consequence of their buying incompetence brings about a third wave across the bloc.

And don’t get me started on all the “blood clot” bollox ~ yeah right!!

Sky News
    COVID-19: EU threatens to block jab exports to UK and other countries with high vaccination rates
    Don’t we make Astra Zeneca here though. But your right they have turned into angry teenage headless chickens over the vaccination thing.
    They should just tell every country to do it themselves because it’s too complicated to do it on a multi national basis and simply provide the finance from the central purse.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 17:491 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Don’t we make Astra Zeneca here though. But your right they have turned into angry teenage headless chickens over the vaccination thing.
    They should just tell every country to do it themselves because it’s too complicated to do it on a multi national basis and simply provide the finance from the central purse.
    Agree.

- Remember the EU were at war with Astra Zeneca
    - The EU were/are at war with the UK
    - The UK has done a world class job in terms of vaccine acquisition
    - The EU has done a terrible job in vaccine acquisition and is under a lot of pressure and is looking for err a scape goat...
    - There is NO statistical difference in blood clot incidence between the AZ vaccine and the Pfizer vaccine, NO DIFFERENCE!
    - There is NO statistical difference in blood clot incidence in vaccinated and non vaccinated populations NO DIFFERENCE!

And yet the EU are supporting a hold on the UK invented and manufactured vaccine ~ now why would that be I wonder???

A scape goat and a spite-lash all in one. Yes, the EU in full colour.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 20:11
    And too bad all that talent went to waste.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 22:53

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 23:51
    Yes the company is part Swedish owned but the vaccine was developed in the UK.

PS. Don’t drink and post.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 23:581 edit

10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 05:01
    Yes the company is part Swedish owned but the vaccine was developed in the UK.

The rationale for the EU’s irrational motives and behaviour is laid out in one of my posts above.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 05:49
    This astrazenika (or whatever it’s called) malarkey is another arse whipping European countries need to get.

My God. That and the anti-vaxxers... it’s doing my head in. 25% of Dutch people don’t want to get vaccinated. WTF???

And now because 7 people out of 17.000.000 people have developed problems which probably have nothing to do with the vaccine, they’re halting everything as well.
    I understand the need for extra testing, but with that percentage... carry on and do the bloody testing at the same time.

I swear to God, if I can’t go on a pan-European road trip this Summer I’m gonna start swearing.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 08:30
    @shavixmir said
    This astrazenika (or whatever it’s called) malarkey is another arse whipping European countries need to get.

My God. That and the anti-vaxxers... it’s doing my head in. 25% of Dutch people don’t want to get vaccinated. WTF???

And now because 7 people out of 17.000.000 people have developed problems which probably have nothing to do with the vaccine, they’re halting ev ...[text shortened]... .

I swear to God, if I can’t go on a pan-European road trip this Summer I’m gonna start swearing.
    Come to the UK. (While there's still fish).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree