You have to admit....

You have to admit....

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@Suzianne - The US Constitution is about the common good.

No it is NOT.

And this is where you libs screw up all the time and the reason why you think the constitution can be,, aHem,, sidestepped.

The constitution establishes individual rights for all citizens, not societal rights.

Example: Citizens of LibTown want AJ silenced, "for the good of the ...[text shortened]... ording to the constitution, AJ has the right to speak regardless what the majority think.

Dig it.
Suzy, come on. I winced when I even saw your words. A bit Marxist, don't you think. Earl beat me to it, it is indeed not for the common good. Even sounds creepy, don't you think.

And Marauder next follows with an eloquent explanation for you. Could not have done better myself........Actually, I might have written my allotted 10,000 words!!

Lake Como

Moves
19 Oct 20

@moonbus said
Ah, how appropriate that you mentioned "familial benefit." How's this then:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44285603
Moobus shows a picture and story about Ivanka nailing a business deal for her family's business. I did not see any impropriety in the story, nor in the picture (No threats like Joe Biden does). So, so much for his weak meaningless post.

Moonbus....Are you suggesting that Trump not have business transactions or make money while President? I think Truman had a hat shop...nobody tweeted about him. You guys are so weak with your arguments. You really are. You are still saying, for instance, that the lap top is not a story. And you accuse US of following our leader Trump. Have you seen his accomplishments,,,,yes, I think I would sign on to any idea he has.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
The extreme ignorance of right wingers regarding the views of the people who actually formed the United States has always struck me as particularly striking and in a sense, amusing:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty a ...[text shortened]... from the consent of the governed, -

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript
I don't get why you wrote this. I guess I could write Christmas day is Dec 25th.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@Suzianne - The US Constitution is about the common good.

No it is NOT.

And this is where you libs screw up all the time and the reason why you think the constitution can be,, aHem,, sidestepped.

The constitution establishes individual rights for all citizens, not societal rights.

Example: Citizens of LibTown want AJ silenced, "for the good of the ...[text shortened]... ording to the constitution, AJ has the right to speak regardless what the majority think.

Dig it.
Read the Preamble sometime.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
He gained 'familial benefit' by telling Ukraine to fire the prosecutor. When he was fired, Hunter had everyone over for a turkey dinner. They laughed, drank, ate merry, celebrated. It imbued hope of circumventing bad press, which is a big deal benefit. Everyone gets that but you. OK, write back with some reference to Trump!!!!!!
The prosecutor was corrupt.

I don't know how many times I have to remind you people of that this week.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Read up on the 9th Circuit, do they repect the Constitution?
More than you do. More than Trump does.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Another stellar Suzianne post. Jesus. I think we should all have to pass a test to be on this forum.
I'm for that. Then we wouldn't be laughing our asses off at you, and you wouldn't be making an ass out of yourself in this forum.

Win-win.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@moonbus said
Ah, how appropriate that you mentioned "familial benefit." How's this then:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44285603
All the way to the bank.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Suzy, come on. I winced when I even saw your words. A bit Marxist, don't you think. Earl beat me to it, it is indeed not for the common good. Even sounds creepy, don't you think.

And Marauder next follows with an eloquent explanation for you. Could not have done better myself........Actually, I might have written my allotted 10,000 words!!
So you can't be bothered with the common good. Noted. (But we knew that.)

Neither does Trump. Surprise, surprise.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Moobus shows a picture and story about Ivanka nailing a business deal for her family's business. I did not see any impropriety in the story, nor in the picture (No threats like Joe Biden does). So, so much for his weak meaningless post.

Moonbus....Are you suggesting that Trump not have business transactions or make money while President? I think Truman had a hat sho ...[text shortened]... leader Trump. Have you seen his accomplishments,,,,yes, I think I would sign on to any idea he has.
More Trump derangement.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
I don't get why you wrote this. I guess I could write Christmas day is Dec 25th.
That's funny. Every day, you write posts that seem like you never realized that was a thing.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
If someone had wrote "Christmas is July 4th" correcting them by writing "Christmas is December 25th" would be relevant.

Since Earl wrote "The constitution establishes individual rights for all citizens, not societal rights" correcting him with my post is relevant and apparently necessary.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Oct 20

@suzianne said
The prosecutor was corrupt.

I don't know how many times I have to remind you people of that this week.
You see, you are spewing liberal-eze. If my neighbor is a very bad man (corrupt) and is trying to find out something about my son to get my son in trouble, to cause him grief because of something he has done, good or bad, I am naturally going to tell him I want him to stop. Are you with me so far, this is real complicated.

So, Suzianne, I know the bad neighbor's boss. I am on the town council. I tell the boss to tell his employee to stop harassing my son. That, I will deny a permit that he wants, to build a pool in his backyard. Same scenario as Joe Biden.

I think you get my drift. Now, would you tell our audience what in the hell the 'corruptness', or the 'badness' of the bad neighbor has to do with what just happened here? He is a naturally bad guy, he stole the church collection last Sunday.

Tell us Suzianne, we can learn from you.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Oct 20

@suzianne said
More than you do. More than Trump does.
Sorry, didn't mean to imply I would discuss it with you. I'm sure I would lose 😕

Lake Como

Moves
19 Oct 20

@suzianne said
All the way to the bank.
Uh oh, Trump is MAKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suzianne hates people making money. And Suzy is one of those who cannot tell us what Fair Share is, or how much more the 1% should pay in taxes, among other things. Suzy wants us all to get $35/month from the government, which is the amount received by Cubans. Actually, she can justify that by saying we would all be equal. Fun indeed.