US vote rigging

US vote rigging

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Nov 20
5 edits

@Metal-Brain
Hey did it ever occur to you any such fraud was so far down the list as to be near zero.

You are just continuing you troll ways and continue to be anti American, part of the problem, where we as American citizens need to start a discourse to work together on common issues like climate change, you have to notice all the fires in the west and in Australia, that is not the normal state of affairs and is due 100% to climate change.
But of course, being a troll you will deny any such thing, still stuck in the trump sycophant role.

The truly sad thing is how Trump has so anesthetized his whole base to even the IDEA of empathy, Mexicans are rapists, ripping babies from mom's arms is ok, nothing wrong with that.

I hope Biden corrects that and gets those babies out of the cages where 500 of them are still in those concentration camps.

It matters little to you those kids will be PERMANENTLY scarred for life mentally from that cruel an inhumane action of a RABID Trump and don't forget the death of at LEAST 8 children are DIRECTLY on the hands of Trump because he could give a SHYTE about the lives of ANYONE outside of his family which you know full well but don't want to admit it. No, you are INCAPABLE of admitting it. EVER.

I sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart Trump ends up in prison, which he richly deserves.

You figure 'hey, my 401 is up, so Trump is my GOD' totally IGNORING all of his inhumanity.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Hey did it ever occur to you any such fraud was so far down the list as to be near zero.

You are just continuing you troll ways and continue to be anti American, part of the problem, where we as American citizens need to start a discourse to work together on common issues like climate change, you have to notice all the fires in the west and in Australia, tha ...[text shortened]...
But of course, being a troll you will deny any such thing, still stuck in the trump sycophant role.
The 2019 Bolivian Precedent Justifies Trump's Accusations Of Fraud. This shows a clear double standard.

http://oneworld.press/?module=articles&action=view&id=1774

"Australia, that is not the normal state of affairs and is due 100% to climate change."

No, that is due to weather. Australia is a continent of mostly desert. It doesn't rain a lot there to begin with and they get dry spells like we all do. BTW, the Great Lakes and all inland lakes here in Michigan are at record high levels. People's lakeside home basements are flooded. Remember when lake levels here were at record lows and you blamed it on climate change?

I suppose you are going to blame the record high lake levels on climate change too. I'll bet if you tried you can find a website that claims just that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Nov 20

@Metal-Brain
Like I said, you are INCAPABLE of empathy like feeling ANYTHING about the fate of those inhumanely treated children held in cages to this day, with nothing but mylar space blankets for sleeping.

AND the 8 DEAD, no big deal, right, BECAUSE they are subhuman LATINO'S.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
All I did was establish reasonable doubt. If I didn't live in northern lower MI you would never have heard of this. Just because one was spotted and corrected does not mean it would in all counties. Antrim county is not as populated as other counties down state.
Even if it was an honest error why did the error result in the error favoring democrats? If it favored republi ...[text shortened]... d. This shows a clear double standard.

You didn't establish anything.

It's hardly a surprise that in an election with something like 160 million votes cast, that there might be some instances of human error. In this case such error was quickly discovered and rectified and the error itself would have disadvantaged the party of the official who made it. Thus, it doesn't show anything of consequence; yeah human beings can make mistakes but this example just shows that there were sufficient safeguards to account for and correct such mistakes.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Like I said, you are INCAPABLE of empathy like feeling ANYTHING about the fate of those inhumanely treated children held in cages to this day, with nothing but mylar space blankets for sleeping.

AND the 8 DEAD, no big deal, right, BECAUSE they are subhuman LATINO'S.
Obama had those cages built and Biden was fine with it. I have a problem with Trump condoning the blockade that starves thousands of Yemeni children to death, but again Obama started all of that.

Why do you have empathy for 8 Latino's and apathy for thousands of helpless Yemeni children that starved to death because of a Saudi/USA blockade and war?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
you lied in every other sentence.

Trump never spread disinformation
Russia never spread disinformation (it was true info)
Hilary - with the aid of Russian GRU agent, spread disinformation

Kev, you make a great disinformation disseminator.
trump never spread disinformation???

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
How did Antrim county get a fake vote count? How do we know it was not intentional election interference? What exactly was the human error?

Why did you spread Russiagate tinfoil hat, incel, propaganda? You have a clear double standard with conspiracy theories. You embrace them and ridicule them at the same time depending on partisan bias.

Now that Biden will have hi ...[text shortened]... are ridiculous after you embraced them for 4 years. See how it works? What goes around comes around.
You, sonny-boy, are what we call: a lost fukking case.

There is no deliberate fraud. Even the international observers (OSCE) state that.

What they have reported is this:

“Baseless allegations of systematic deficiencies, notably by the incumbent president, including on election night, harm public trust in democratic institutions,” the report, by the OSCE’s Office of Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) and the organisation’s parliamentary assembly, said.

They’re also critical of barriers being thrown up to make voting more difficult for poorer people and erhnic minorities.

There was no voter fraud.

And here’s a link to an article reporting on the OSCE’s findings:
https://www.google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/04/international-observers-us-election-trump-trust

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
You didn't establish anything.

It's hardly a surprise that in an election with something like 160 million votes cast, that there might be some instances of human error. In this case such error was quickly discovered and rectified and the error itself would have disadvantaged the party of the official who made it. Thus, it doesn't show anything of consequence; yeah hum ...[text shortened]... s example just shows that there were sufficient safeguards to account for and correct such mistakes.
You don't know that was the only time it happened. It is not evident there are sufficient safeguards at all. Do you even know how the error was discovered?

Once again, even if the error was honest it benefited one party over the other. How did this happen? How do you know that was not by design?

You seem to have a leap of faith in people telling the truth. You don't seem to want to know how something happens that should not. If you don't know exactly what the problem is how can you solve it?

I expected more intellectual curiosity from you. You are like a mechanic that doesn't want to open the hood of the car.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
You don't know that was the only time it happened. It is not evident there are sufficient safeguards at all. Do you even know how the error was discovered?

Once again, even if the error was honest it benefited one party over the other. How did this happen? How do you know that was not by design?

You seem to have a leap of faith in people telling the truth. You don' ...[text shortened]... ellectual curiosity from you. You are like a mechanic that doesn't want to open the hood of the car.
I already gave you an article telling you EXACTLY how the error occurred and EXACTLY how it was discovered. If you are too lazy to read the article that's your problem.

No, I'm not going to assume there's some massive amount of fraud that altered the results of the election without any evidence to support such an extraordinary (and extraordinarily convenient for the losers of the election) claim.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@shavixmir said
You, sonny-boy, are what we call: a lost fukking case.

There is no deliberate fraud. Even the international observers (OSCE) state that.

What they have reported is this:

“Baseless allegations of systematic deficiencies, notably by the incumbent president, including on election night, harm public trust in democratic institutions,” the report, by the OSCE’s Office of ...[text shortened]... gle.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/04/international-observers-us-election-trump-trust
What did the international observers (OSCE) state in regards to the election in Bolivia?

Jimmy Carter said there was no deliberate fraud in the elections in Venezuela and governments around the world claimed otherwise. Even your government did.

https://www.reuters.com/article/venezuela-politics-europe-netherlands-idUSB5N1U703W

Was your government lying? Was Carter and international observers lying? Please sort this out for all of us great wise one.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
I already gave you an article telling you EXACTLY how the error occurred and EXACTLY how it was discovered. If you are too lazy to read the article that's your problem.

No, I'm not going to assume there's some massive amount of fraud that altered the results of the election without any evidence to support such an extraordinary (and extraordinarily convenient for the losers of the election) claim.
If you read how it was discovered why are you claiming you know the correct safeguards are in place? You are not making any sense at all. Are you sure it is not you that was too lazy to read it?

The article did NOT explain exactly how it happened. If it did you would have been able to answer my simple and relevant questions and you failed to do that.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@no1marauder said

"No, I'm not going to assume there's some massive amount of fraud that altered the results of the election without any evidence to support such an extraordinary (and extraordinarily convenient for the losers of the election) claim."

LOL!!!!!!!
You have been doing that with your Russiagate conspiracy theory for years!

Your hypocrisy is amazing!

Moves
08 Nov 20

@spruce112358 said
I don't think I heard from anyone that the 2016 election was rigged. Not anyone serious, anyway.
Have you been asleep?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
"No, I'm not going to assume there's some massive amount of fraud that altered the results of the election without any evidence to support such an extraordinary (and extraordinarily convenient for the losers of the election) claim."

LOL!!!!!!!
You have been doing that with your Russiagate conspiracy theory for years!

Your hypocrisy is amazing!
Scream little piggy, scream.

No one is listening.
You have been completely debunked, dragged out and shown to be false and a lying apologist for the worst of humanity.

Scream.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@shavixmir said
Scream little piggy, scream.

No one is listening.
You have been completely debunked, dragged out and shown to be false and a lying apologist for the worst of humanity.

Scream.
One word of truth is worth more than 1000 lies.

Human error should not result in thousands of false votes being stolen from one party and given to another. It should not be possible at all. Rational people who are unbiased understand that.

You could have the wisdom to ask how that is possible and why such a glitch is necessary, but why should a mechanic open the hood to a car? You wait until the check engine light comes on, right?

How did they find out the vote could not possibly be correct again? Remind me. Why was it obvious the vote could not possibly be right?