1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I KNEW you would jump on that like the true troll you are.

YOU provide the fukking truth troll.

WE DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE WE KNOW THERE WAS ALMOST ZERO FRAUD.

If you want to prove otherwise it is up to YOU to do that not us.
    How do you know?
    Did you personally recount every state?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:54
    @Metal-Brain
    No because I FUKKING BELIEVE THE EXPERTS ON THIS.

Of COURSE a troll like you would continue this fruitless path like you think you can actually come up with data making Trump the 46th POTUS.

WE KNOW TRUMP LOST FAIRLY.

And if you don't believe it, YOU provide the incriminating evidence, WE DON'T NEED TO SINCE WE KNOW IT WAS A FAIR ELECTION.

ONLY TRUMP and his tweets to his cult says anything different.

Tell me, if there was so much voter fraud, WHY DID SO MANY REPUBLICANS WIN, eh? TELL ME THAT TROLL.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:55
    @metal-brain said
    How do you know?
    Did you personally recount every state?
    Here we go again, it’s not the job of the accused to prove their innocence in the US, it’s the job of the accuser to prove the guilt of the accused.
    In this case you cannot even prove that a crime took place let alone who committed it.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:00
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    No because I FUKKING BELIEVE THE EXPERTS ON THIS.

Of COURSE a troll like you would continue this fruitless path like you think you can actually come up with data making Trump the 46th POTUS.

WE KNOW TRUMP LOST FAIRLY.

And if you don't believe it, YOU provide the incriminating evidence, WE DON'T NEED TO SINCE WE KNOW IT WAS A FAIR ELECTION.

ONLY TRU ...[text shortened]...
    Tell me, if there was so much voter fraud, WHY DID SO MANY REPUBLICANS WIN, eh? TELL ME THAT TROLL.
    Did the experts recount all 50 states?
    Do you even know any of these experts by name or did you just hear a rumor from a non expert who might be a liar?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:03
    @Metal-Brain
    Keep up the Troll work, we need a good laugh.

You want to find fraud, find it yourself, REAL PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO, and now even REPUBLICANS are saying that.

BTW, answer me this, if there was SO MUCH FRAUD, why did so many republicans win THEIR elections, eh? My guess is you won't even TOUCH that one.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    Here we go again, it’s not the job of the accused to prove their innocence in the US, it’s the job of the accuser to prove the guilt of the accused.
    In this case you cannot even prove that a crime took place let alone who committed it.
    An error that flipped thousands of votes has been proven to have happened in Michigan. It was called an error. I can't prove it was intentional, but I can prove it happened and should not have happened.

Voting machines should not be poorly designed. Dominion should be banned. It is possible the poor design was actually an intentional error to rig elections. Without a recount we will never know.

There is enough probable cause. Why do you have a problem with a recount in MI? What will it hurt?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:08
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Keep up the Troll work, we need a good laugh.

You want to find fraud, find it yourself, REAL PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO, and now even REPUBLICANS are saying that.

BTW, answer me this, if there was SO MUCH FRAUD, why did so many republicans win THEIR elections, eh? My guess is you won't even TOUCH that one.
    So you just heard a rumor from a non expert who might be a liar. I thought so. Next time make sure you are hearing it from an actual expert.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:08
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny how all the elections except 2000 have gone very well indeed with almost zero actual fraud, but now that TRUMPITE cultists like you hang on his every word, it doesn't MATTER there was very little fraud AND YOU CONTINUE TO NOT ANSWER WHY REPUBLICANS WON SO MANY ELECTIONS.

TELL ME THAT TROLL.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:15
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny how all the elections except 2000 have gone very well indeed with almost zero actual fraud, but now that TRUMPITE cultists like you hang on his every word, it doesn't MATTER there was very little fraud AND YOU CONTINUE TO NOT ANSWER WHY REPUBLICANS WON SO MANY ELECTIONS.

TELL ME THAT TROLL.
    Funny how all the elections in Iraq during Saddam Hussein's rule went very well indeed with almost zero actual fraud detected. Is that supposed to be proof he never rigged his elections? People that rig elections hide it. Do you expect people to leave proof they rigged elections lying around for people to find?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:17
    @Metal-Brain
    Your refusal to talk about all the republican wins is duly noted.

Just like the TROLL you really are and will be till you gain some respectability.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Your refusal to talk about all the republican wins is duly noted.

Just like the TROLL you really are and will be till you gain some respectability.
    Your refusal to talk about Saddam's rigged elections and how no evidence was found is duly noted. Evidence that rigged elections are rigged are never found. It has never happened in the history of the world that I am aware of.

You are insisting on evidence that has never been found in the history of mankind. Is that fair?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:32
    @Metal-Brain
    I don't GIVE a shyte about Saddam. Your vain effort at distraction is noted.
    BTW, I am through with talking to you. See you later troll.
    Go ahead have the last word, I don't NEED any more proof of a rigged election since there IS none and what may be found does not change the fact that Trump loses even if a MILLION votes were fraud, It would be a FIVE million vote win instead of a SIX million vote win so keep slobbering all over the net about your love of your god king it will do no good AND will keep reminding us just how deep into TROLLAND you really are.

You need to grow up and finally be a man and except the fact Trump is a loser.

Good bye, my last word on the subject.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 14:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I don't GIVE a shyte about Saddam. Your vain effort at distraction is noted.
    BTW, I am through with talking to you. See you later troll.
    Go ahead have the last word, I don't NEED any more proof of a rigged election since there IS none and what may be found does not change the fact that Trump loses even if a MILLION votes were fraud, It would be a FIVE milli ...[text shortened]... and finally be a man and except the fact Trump is a loser.

Good bye, my last word on the subject.
    You are insisting on evidence that has never been found in the history of mankind. Is that fair?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree