Ukraine is losing the war

Ukraine is losing the war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
262d
1 edit

@philokalia said
Well, ... Even liberals laud what he did with North Korea.

That was a huge departure from what we normally get from American politicians.
After 4 years of Trump: Pyongyang is now believed to have a dozen or more nuclear warheads and an arsenal of several hundred short- and medium-range ballistic missiles capable of hitting South Korea, Japan, and U.S. military bases and territories in the region.

https://time.com/5903268/donald-trump-north-korea-missiles-debates/

Probably not much could have been done to prevent this short of war, but Trump didn't really accomplish anything regarding North Korea but make a fool of himself with the "fell in love" idiocy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-says-he-north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-fell-ncna915436

rain

Moves
262d
1 edit

@philokalia said
Well, ... Even liberals laud what he did with North Korea.

That was a huge departure from what we normally get from American politicians.
Most presidents don't brag "my (nuclear) button is bigger than yours" or insult world leaders by calling them "short and fat".

North Korean state media declared should be sentenced to death. Great "diplomatic skills".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
262d

@metal-brain said
@Suzianne
From the link below:

"It is not just a misunderstanding, it is a lie," Orban begins, when asked about the fact that American media continue to claim that 'Ukraine is winning' the war"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/very-dangerous-moment-hungarys-orban-warns-tucker-3rd-world-war-knocking-door
You believe Orban?

How embarassing.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
262d

@no1marauder
That would be BESIDES the idiocy of Trump kissing Putin's ass in Helsinki. Talk about making a fool out of himself.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
262d

@earl-of-trumps said
First of all, I am sure Orban refers to Trump's diplomatic skills, not his ability to drop bombs.
In no way will Trump throw Ukraine to the Russians, he would back Ukraine all the way. What the hell is wrong with you
“ First of all, I am sure Orban refers to Trump's diplomatic skills,”
Hahaha just freakin surreal
He said he’d end the war in 24 hrs. You know damn well he’s going to throw them to the wolves, there are obvious ideological links between Putin and the right wing base and they will demand that he does exactly that. Plus he’s got unfinished business with Ukraine because they would not collude with him and Guiliani in their anti Biden truffle hunt.
Have some respect for your fellow posters!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
262d
1 edit

@philokalia said
The last part makes no sense at all: why would Ukraine try to hold their current position instead of negotiating for the loss..?

In a static war, they are going to lose of attrition. There's no "holding." There's either being able to push them out via counteroffensive (which they cannot) or negotiating their defeat...

You are suggesting that, instead of nego ...[text shortened]... is discussion if you believe all the garbage that Euro & American news services fill your head with.
Spoken like a true halfwit who knows zero about battlefield dynamics.
Positions can be held very cheaply unless the enemy is prepared to lose a lot of men and matériels, look how slowly Ukraines counter offensive is going, if you can still call it that.
Are you a big enough liar to claim that taking the whole of Ukraine via Kyiv was not Putin’s initial goal and that he wouldn’t try again given half a chance.
Yes debating is very difficult and unproductive with a lying halfwit.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
261d

@kevcvs57 said - "Have some respect for your fellow posters!"

in the next post,

@kevcvs57 said - "Spoken like a true halfwit who knows zero about battlefield dynamics."

what an ass.

MB

Moves
220d

@sonhouse
Ukraine Official ADMITS They’re Losing The War!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
220d

@earl-of-trumps said
@kevcvs57 said - "Have some respect for your fellow posters!"

in the next post,

@kevcvs57 said - "Spoken like a true halfwit who knows zero about battlefield dynamics."

what an ass.
Yes dear I meant intellectual respect as in not posting clearly retarded opinions
I have no personal respect whatsoever for religio fascists, soz

MB

Moves
220d

@kevcvs57 said
Yes dear I meant intellectual respect as in not posting clearly retarded opinions
I have no personal respect whatsoever for religio fascists, soz
Israel are religious fanatics and they are fascists about to commit genocide.
You are about to find out why people condone genocide. You are doing it right now.

When children ask you why you didn't speak out against the horrible genocide in Gaza be sure to be honest with them. Tell them why you supported the genocide and why you didn't listen to those that warned you about it. Tell them how you called me a Nazi and an anti-Semite because you wanted the genocide to go forward.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
165d

@metal-brain said
As Ukraine’s manpower on its frontlines starts to dwindle, military leaders are becoming increasingly desperate to locate new recruits to propel its counteroffensive against Russia forward; however, the number of young people volunteering for such a challenge has plummeted.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/young-ukrainians-scared-leave-their-homes-more-and-more-v ...[text shortened]... e. Government cares more about killing people overseas than taking care of their own people at home.
Dare to put a date on it?

MB

Moves
164d

@ponderable said
Dare to put a date on it?
A date on what?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
164d

@suzianne said
You believe Orban?

How embarassing.
Of course he believes him the fascist little pig idolises him and he’s backed by his boss in the Kremlin

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
163d

@Metal-Brain
Will it be worth it to Putin to have cost them a third of a MILLION soldiers for that disgustingly barbaric war?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
163d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Will it be worth it to Putin to have cost them a third of a MILLION soldiers for that disgustingly barbaric war?
They've already lost more than three times as many as they lost in their Afghan war.