Trump: Will End Ukraine In 24 Hours

Trump: Will End Ukraine In 24 Hours

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
30 Mar 23
1 edit

@moonbus said
Why isn’t a signature enough? That’s all that’s required on a personal check. I live in Switzerland, we have mail in ballots several times a year here. Signature is all that is required. Would you please explain in detail how you think fraud can occur? If my neighbor steals my ballot out of my mailbox and votes twice, the signatures won’t match, and one of them will be reject ...[text shortened]... s, is compared with the register; if they match, the vote is allowed, if not not. Where's the beef??
"If my neighbor steals my ballot out of my mailbox and votes twice, the signatures won’t match, and one of them will be rejected."

Every single mail in ballot is checked for a signature match?
How do they have your signature on file?
Did you have to present ID before signing your first signature that is on file?
Even if you signed the ballot how do they know you didn't sell your signed ballot to sell your vote for booze and cigarettes?

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Mar 23

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Mar 23
1 edit

@Metal-Brain

Every single mail in ballot is checked for a signature match? Yes.
How do they have your signature on file? Because I'm registered as a voter.
Did you have to present ID before signing your first signature that is on file? Yes. It was all done by mail; I sent a photocopy of ID along with my signature the first time I registered to vote.
Even if you signed the ballot how do they know you didn't sell your signed ballot to sell your vote for booze and cigarettes? 'They' don't have to know this because no self-respecting Swiss would trade his vote for booze and cigs. Do you think Americans are any different?

MB

Moves
30 Mar 23

@moonbus said
@Metal-Brain

Every single mail in ballot is checked for a signature match? Yes.
How do they have your signature on file? Because I'm registered as a voter.
Did you have to present ID before signing your first signature that is on file? Yes. It was all done by mail; I sent a photocopy of ID along with my signature the first time I registered to vote. ...[text shortened]... ecting Swiss would trade his vote for booze and cigs. Do you think Americans are any different? [/b]
"Yes. It was all done by mail; I sent a photocopy of ID along with my signature the first time I registered to vote."

So you needed ID to vote the first time. AJ is going to notice this.

"'They' don't have to know this because no self-respecting Swiss would trade his vote for booze and cigs. Do you think Americans are any different?"

Did I say people that sell votes are self respecting? LOL!

Vote buying takes place in the USA. I read a list of documented cases of vote buying and the reason I used booze and cigs as an example is because that is the common payoff I noticed. I'm pretty sure some Swiss people are poor people that are alcoholics that smoke tobacco. That is the type of people vote buyers target.

Lake Como

Moves
30 Mar 23

@metal-brain said
"Yes. It was all done by mail; I sent a photocopy of ID along with my signature the first time I registered to vote."

"'They' don't have to know this because no self-respecting Swiss would trade his vote for booze and cigs. Do you think Americans are any different?"

Did I say people that sell vo ...[text shortened]... e poor people that are alcoholics that smoke tobacco. That is the type of people vote buyers target.
We can hardly suggest that voting is without its foibles, its weak aspects. It is not a perfect science. But would not the MOST important element be knowing who is voting? And we haven't even touched on politicians like Stacy Abrams who thinks illegal citizens should vote. Yeah, a bit imperfect.

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Mar 23

@metal-brain said

Did I say people that sell vo ...[text shortened]... e poor people that are alcoholics that smoke tobacco. That is the type of people vote buyers target.
"A lot of documented cases...."

Prove it. The burden is on you to prove that this really happened, on a scale which tipped an election.

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Mar 23

@averagejoe1 said
We can hardly suggest that voting is without its foibles, its weak aspects. It is not a perfect science. But would not the MOST important element be knowing who is voting? And we haven't even touched on politicians like Stacy Abrams who thinks illegal citizens should vote. Yeah, a bit imperfect.
The system is not 100% flawless, but evidence is lacking that fraud occurred on a scale which tipped any election at the federal or state level. The burden of proof is on election deniers to show that fraud is actually happening on a scale which tips an election.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Mar 23

@AverageJoe1
Because in our state, we are vetted beforehand showing drivers license or state ID's in place already, when you are vetted you vote, zombies want SEPARATE voter ID papers where they seem to thing a drivers license is not enough or some bullshyte version of that.
We have state ID cards for those who for whatever reason cannot drive.

But that is not good enough for you zombies.

Moves
30 Mar 23

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Because in our state, we are vetted beforehand showing drivers license or state ID's in place already, when you are vetted you vote, zombies want SEPARATE voter ID papers where they seem to thing a drivers license is not enough or some bullshyte version of that.
We have state ID cards for those who for whatever reason cannot drive.

But that is not good enough for you zombies.
answer this...

are illegal aliens getting driver licenses and ID cards?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver%27s_licenses_for_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Mar 23
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
answer this...

are illegal aliens getting driver licenses and ID cards?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver%27s_licenses_for_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States
It doesn’t matter that some people who are not eligible to vote have IDs, so long as there is an accurate register of eligible voters. The ballots are compared with the register to determine eligibility, and with the ID to determine identity. If either does not match, the ballot is not counted. Where is the problem???

Lake Como

Moves
30 Mar 23
1 edit

@moonbus said
It doesn’t matter that some people who are not eligible to vote have IDs, so long as there is an accurate register of eligible voters. The ballots are compared with the register to determine eligibility, and with the ID to determine identity. If either does not match, the ballot is not counted. Where is the problem???
“The Problem”, and thanks for asking, is that Sonhouse and others, regardless your points above about all those details, you even mention fraud, maybe a bit of Trump thrown in for good measure… The Problem is that Sonhouse and others say there should be no ID required when someone votes. How can they think that.. they will not say.
It is not too much to ask. Everything in your post here has no relevance or bearing on this matter.

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Mar 23

@averagejoe1 said
“The Problem”, and thanks for asking, is that Sonhouse and others, regardless your points above about all those details, you even mention fraud, maybe a bit of Trump thrown in for good measure… The Problem is that Sonhouse and others say there should be no ID required when someone votes. How can they think that.. they will not say.
It is not too much to ask. Everything in your post here has no relevance or bearing on this matter.
It's all off-topic. The topic is Trump's claim that he would end the Ukraine war in 24 hours, if re-elected. Back on topic: he won't say how, but it's pretty obvious how he would do it. He would stop all aid to Ukraine and quietly signal his great pal, Vlad, that he won't oppose any further Russian moves against former Soviet-block satellites. Fixed. Just like he 'fixed' Afghanistan.