1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 22:40
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Let me explain this so even @HAndyAndy can understand it:

Since the 1970's, the left has controlled the controlled the SJC. not ONCE did I ever
    see Rightists complain about this. All was legal and above board.

Now that the worm has finally turned, the democrats have done nothing but have
    apoplectic fits over it!! They want to KILL or die trying. Such Power Pi ...[text shortened]... ckening display of "fair game".

Elections have consequences. You lost in 2016. Get over yourself.
    If the left has controlled the SC since the 70s, then how in hell did they hand Bush the 2000 election, even though Gore got more votes?
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 01:261 edit
    @suzianne said
    If the left has controlled the SC since the 70s, then how in hell did they hand Bush the 2000 election, even though Gore got more votes?
    Gore did not get more votes. Per History.com:

When Bush won Florida by just 1,784 votes, the razor-thin margin prompted an automatic recount per state law. That recount shrank the margin even more, reducing Bush’s lead to a mere 327 votes. After a flurry of lawsuits, the Florida Supreme Court weighed in, ruling for manual recounts throughout the state. Bush’s legal team appealed to the Supreme Court, asking for the recounts to stop and arguing that Florida was reaching beyond its election authority.

maybe they thought it was the right thing to do. Sandra Day O'Conner was the swing vote.

What did you prefer they do, keep doing recounts until Gore won?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 08:29
    @sonhouse said
    https://www.salon.com/2020/09/24/unthinkable-trumps-says-get-rid-of-the-ballots-and-there-wont-be-a-transfer-of-power/

So the cynical plan is in battleground states like my state of Pennsylvania, the STATE legislators are owned by republicans.

So no matter WHAT the ballots say, the plan is to use the Trump excuse of voter fraud, even though that is BS, they will use th ...[text shortened]...
    PLEASE CONTACT YOUR STATE LEGISLATORS TO SAY NO TO THEM JUST ARBITRARILY THROWING OUT THE BALLOTS.
    Notice this article from August. Who started this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

So after Hitlery told Biden he should not concede under "any circumstances" this is all about Trump and how he wants to steal the election? Are you ignoring history or unaware of this?

Democrats are trying to keep the Green Party off the ballots. Democrats clearly have no respect for democracy.

YouTube

If that were not bad enough, now democrats are refusing to fight Trump for a SCOTUS pick. Your own party sold you out to Trump and the republicans.

YouTube

Don't you feel betrayed?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 18:54
    @Metal-Brain
    You really are a troll. How does it feel to troll like this every day of your life? Do you have ANY outside interests, hobby, music, art, bingo, ANYTHING?
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 18:59
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You really are a troll. How does it feel to troll like this every day of your life? Do you have ANY outside interests, hobby, music, art, bingo, ANYTHING?
    You're one to talk.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 20:20
    @dood111 said
    You're one to talk.
    I wouldn't really call sonhouse a troll. a one-note Johnny, yes, but not a troll.

sonhouse won't know how to think once Trump is out of office. I wonder if he will still post in here?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 21:00
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I wouldn't really call sonhouse a troll. a one-note Johnny, yes, but not a troll.

sonhouse won't know how to think once Trump is out of office. I wonder if he will still post in here?
    He used to post about music.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 05:18
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Don't you feel betrayed? You were lied to.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/betrayal-infuriating-betrayal/5724816
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 05:27
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]When Bush won Florida by just 1,784 votes, the razor-thin margin prompted an automatic recount per state law. That recount shrank the margin even more, reducing Bush’s lead to a mere 327 votes. After a flurry of lawsuits, the Florida Supreme Court weighed in, ruling for manual recounts throughout the state. Bush’s leg ...[text shortened]... Day O'Conner was the swing vote.

When was that printed?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 05:27
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]When Bush won Florida by just 1,784 votes, the razor-thin margin prompted an automatic recount per state law. That recount shrank the margin even more, reducing Bush’s lead to a mere 327 votes. After a flurry of lawsuits, the Florida Supreme Court weighed in, ruling for manual recounts throughout the state. Bush’s leg ...[text shortened]... Day O'Conner was the swing vote.

One might expect them to do recounts until they get it right, at least.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 05:301 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Notice this article from August. Who started this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

So after Hitlery told Biden he should not concede under "any circumstances" this is all about Trump and how he wants to steal the election? Are you ignoring history or unaware of this?

Democra ...[text shortened]... rump and the republicans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLc9lxHmEyk

Don't you feel betrayed?
    Damn, you are THICK.

She was talking about the likelihood that Trump will pressure officials to call the election before the mail in votes are counted. You know, since they're a "disaster" and all.

Democrats Should Remember Al Gore Won Florida in 2000 — but Lost the Presidency With a Pre-emptive Surrender
    https://theintercept.com/2018/11/10/democrats-should-remember-al-gore-won-florida-in-2000-but-lost-the-presidency-with-a-preemptive-surrender/

Florida 'recounts' make Gore winner
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/jan/29/uselections2000.usa
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 05:56
    @suzianne said
    Damn, you are THICK.

She was talking about the likelihood that Trump will pressure officials to call the election before the mail in votes are counted. You know, since they're a "disaster" and all.
    Nobody can call an election before the votes are all counted. That can only happen if an opponent concedes the election.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 06:58
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You really don't understand what they are planning do you? I can only assume you are ok with Trump being installed as king LITERALLY. Goodbye preexisting conditions, goodbye ACA, goodbye Roe V Wade, hello white nationalists take over the US and no further elections needed. That is really ok with you.
    And BTW, republicans as we speak are trying to make Covi ...[text shortened]... of the banana republics.

But all that is fine with you since you hate the US in the first place.
    You should be focusing on the democrat held legislatures to make sure they do the same to republican votes.
    If you can capture enough state legislatures you can hold power long enough to cram SCOTUS with non conservatives.
    The whitehouse is a busted flush your better off going back to the majority of states calling the tune without the interference of a minority president.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 07:02
    @metal-brain said
    Nobody can call an election before the votes are all counted. That can only happen if an opponent concedes the election.
    THATS WHAT SHE JUST SAID!!!
    THATS WHY HILARY TOLD BIDEN NOT TO CONCEDE EARLY.
    TRUMP IS THREATENING TO NOT CONCEDE REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME AND FINAL COUNT.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 07:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    THATS WHAT SHE JUST SAID!!!
    THATS WHY HILARY TOLD BIDEN NOT TO CONCEDE EARLY.
    TRUMP IS THREATENING TO NOT CONCEDE REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME AND FINAL COUNT.
    I didn't question the quote. I question the possibility of her claim. If you can prove that scenario is possible I am all ears.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree